Mally Beauty Paint the Town Shaping Brushes

by Mally Beauty

Beauty.com: $45.00

Two perfect brushes for conturing and shaping the face. Paint the Town Shaping Brushes

Is it a good product?
Start your review of Mally Beauty Paint the Town Shaping Brushes!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoOwings, MD
The double-ended brush is my favorite for contour and highlighting! These brushes are so soft and lay down a nice wash of color without being heavy. Great for traveling or paring down your makeup bag. Highly recommended!
5 years agoGreen lane, PA
The bushes are okay, I was expecting them to be softer...but they aren't horrible. I use these for contouring and for my pressed powders.
4 years agoAthens , OH
I was expecting a little bit more from these brushes, but they get the job done. For the price, the quality is good