BY MALLY BEAUTY

Clementine A new lipgloss formula with the perfect, middle ground of color to accent naturally pretty lips.  Not clear and slick, or heavy pigmented, but just the right lip look for today s modern take on beauty.  Available in: Fabulous: Raisin - A beautiful midtone caramel with a hint of natural wine; Fierce: Sweet Plum - A rich natural plum shade; Fun: Clementine - A pretty midtone peach with a hint of light pink. see more...

Courtni A.
I️ absolutely LOVE Mally! I️ love all her makeup and this lipgloss is great as well. It’s thicker than most lip glosses so it lasts a long time. It is a great nude color that looks great on any skin tone.
Nasly T.
I love these products, super moisturizing and long lasting. There is no sticky feel like some other products & for me, who skips the chap stick occassionally, it doesn't settle into my lips to appear more chapped.
Rochelle A.
White Plains, MD
This product is sticky but the colors are nice. I wasn't too crazy about the smell either. I do have a sensitive nose, so this may not bother you as much.