Mally Beauty Mally's Amazois Look uploaded by Carol G.Mally Beauty Mally's Amazois Look uploaded by Carol G.

BY MALLY BEAUTY

A signature look that got Mally hired again and again. This kit contains Mally s favorite secrets!!  You will get a highlighter that gives subtle radiance that catches light and gives your eyes an instant lift; a shaper brings out cheekbones; and a blusher gives a warm, natural glow to cheeks.  A light wand that gives you the appearance of an instance 8 hours of sleep, an eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, mascara, and a high shine to complete your entire look!! Mally's Amazois Look. see more...

• Would anyone recommend this? I am curios as I havnt tried...2 Answers
  • Where Can i find this brand please 1 Answers
  • "Everything I have ever tried from Mally is amazing!" in 1 review
  • "The value is unbelievable and I highly recommend it.." in 1 review
Sarah G.
I saw the mascara in a magazine and the models eyelashes looked amazing so I wrote the name of it on my fridge so I'd remember it. The next day I get a tube of it in my birchbox and omg.. its amazing!!!! Best mascara I've ever had and I've had lots. I don't like clumpy looking lashes. I like long curled lashes and these give me the perfect look. I went and bought this set the very same day. All her products are the best. I def recommend
Angelica B.
Des Plaines, IL
Mally has become one of my favorite beauty product brands in the last couple weeks. I especially love the shimmer, shape and glow set included in this kit because it really does work wonders! The products last all day and are all super light on my skin, not at all cakey like other products can be.
Hayley J.
Absolutely amazing set. High quality products and worth the price. The only drawback is the mascara- you can't put too much on or else it runs and gets under your eyes. The blush and eyeliner are my favorite parts!
Amanda B.
Nanticoke, PA
I'm in love with Mally's makeup and the items in this kit are no exception! The mascara is wonderful! I never find her products cakey. They last all day and are a wonderful value! :)
Laurin N.
Eden, NC
I don't own this kit, but I own a few items in it. Everything I have ever tried from Mally is amazing! I love their lip products and the blushes and bronzers. Their cosmetics have good staying power!
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I love this kit because all of the items feel so luxe and work extremely well. The value is unbelievable and I highly recommend it.. I love the sharpener too!
Jennifer T.
Marion, IA
I am very impressed with MALLY Beauty! For the prices that you pay, its all very worth it. I never really used MALLY before but I'm glad I started
Carol G.
Victorville, CA
I love with total face kit palette. It brings eure shadows, blush, shadow base / luminizer. Great colors and the pigmentation are just right.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
This product is the best! its a full set thing, i just simply love the colors haven't had one like this before one of the bests products
Brenda H.
San Antonio, TX
love the brushes and i absolutely love the set , such amazing colors and a great product , worth the money
Rebecca J.
Springfield, OR
Would anyone recommend this? I am curios as I havnt tried any of these products yet...
Fierdaws R.
Where Can i find this brand please