BY MALLY BEAUTY

What is it: Experience true lip utopia when you apply Mally Lip Evolution Transforming Lip Gloss. Starting out as a silky gloss, the formula glides on, fills in lines, and hydrates the lips. Then, voila! In minutes, the texture transforms, becoming a lacquer magnet that hugs the lips and creates a voluminous effect. You can actually feel the product transfer texture onto the lips. Who is it for: All women who want the coverage of lipstick, but the hydration and high shine of a lip gloss that's long wearing. Why is it different: Inspired by Japanese liquid lip colors, Lip Evolution Transforming Lip Gloss offers the coverage of a lipstick combined with the high-shine hydration of a gloss. Lips look amplified and voluminous, yet feel completely comfortable. How do I use it: Gently swipe across your lips while saying, "ma, ma, ma."From Mally Beauty. see more...

Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
I picked these up for a steal at Marshall’s. One is a very pinky, slightly opaque gloss. The other is a more mauve purple slightly opaque gloss. I do like the feel colors. The pink is trending more towards Barbie pink. Would be really cute on someone who is tan! The mauve is lovely and I’ll totally be wearing it. My only complaint is that it is a slight scent. Hard to describe. It’s not a fragrance but more like what the gloss just smells like, and they didn’t add fragrance to mask it. I would have preferred a little vanilla scent or something so it just doesn’t smell like whatever the gloss is made out of. Anyway, overall these were worth the 💵.
Kendra G.
W Middlesex, PA
Like the rest of Mallys products the quality is undeniable. Although it feels a little sticky it stays remarkably well and the color is always perfect. Normally I shy away from lipglosses because they don’t last but this product is second to none!
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
Some of the best lipgloss! It glides on so smoothly. It has nice packaging and they are always the prettiest of colors. I purchased it from Ulta! I definitely highly recommend this product. I will be buying it again
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.