BY MALLY BEAUTY

Light/Medium Your very own magic in a bottle!   Pure light that delivers instant brightness and never falls into lines and wrinkles.  This powder-to-liquid-to-powder provides the portability of a powder, the blend ability and smoothness of a liquid, and the staying power of a powder!  Tiny little pigments encapsulated in water instantly cools and evaporates product back in skin for a super hydrating effect.  Use over your makeup to brighten under the eyes, on the cheekbones, under the brow bones, down the bridge of your nose and laugh lines. see more...

Abbie H.
Nashville, TN
I like this product, but I don't love it. The "light" shade is still too dark & yellow for my skin, but if I cover it again with my standard concealer, it stays put and blends in and really helps my eyes look awake & bright. I don't think I would repurchase, since it seems to only add a step to my routine.
Jenna H.
This is pretty good, like the Becca brightener better, but this is pretty good. It has decent coverage also
Mia A.
Gorgeous concealer. Lasts all day & gives a very full coverage. Hides my dark circles & helps me look refreshed!