MakeupLip MakeupMally Beauty
Lip Magnifier, Soft Nude, 1 oz

Mally Beauty Lip Magnifier, Soft Nude, .1 oz.

by Mally Beauty

Soft Nude Mally s Lip Magnifier combines luminous color with a creamy, ultra-fierce lip gloss. Its refreshing formula smooths and hydrates, leaving lips feeling silky and ultra soft. Lip Magnifier, Soft Nude

It don't make your lips get dehydrated, right?
Start your review of Mally Beauty Lip Magnifier, Soft Nude, .1 oz.!
Adriana B.
Stockton, CA
Mally Beauty Lip Magnifier, Soft Nude, .1 oz. uploaded by Adriana B.
Mally Beauty Lip Magnifier, Soft Nude, .1 oz. uploaded by Adriana B.
Review for: Mally Beauty Lip Magnifier, Nude Rose, .1 oz.
I absolutely love this lip product. It is so creamy. I bought four others and I don’t love them all as much as I love this specific color. It’s perfect and makes my lips feel so juicy. It doesn’t have great staying power but once it leaves your lips are left with a very soft color and the feeling is not tacky at all.
Sarah W.
Centerton, AR
Review for: Mally Beauty Lip Magnifier, Princess Pink, .1 oz.
This is a great lip color pencil for young girls because it is super easy to work with and a beautiful color. Not to expensive, you can find it a Ulta.
Heaven D.
Diberville, MS
Review for: Mally Beauty Lip Magnifier, Princess Pink, .1 oz.
This lipstick is so easy to apply and is really beautiful both on and the applicator it's self ! I am a first time user and this won't be my last time I love this product it's one of my new favorites!
Madalyn G.
Holly Springs, MS
Review for: Mally Beauty Lip Magnifier, Nude Rose, .1 oz.
This is my go to color. It's such a soft nude pink, and that's why I LOVE it. My mom likes it better on me than she does on her. It's going to look different on different skin tones. I have fair skin with pink undertones, and this is my go to when I am wearing more natural make up. It can be a little drying so just stick some balm on under it. Would definitely recommend!
Traci L.
Rocklake, ND
Review for: Mally Beauty Lip Magnifier, Punch, .1 oz.
Love this! It works super great and It is such a pretty color! I love the way it works and looks-Super easy to use!
Angelica R.
Newark new jersey 07107
Review for: Mally Beauty Lip Magnifier, Princess Pink, .1 oz.
This super pigmented color is very cute is very creamy and feels very good on the lips I recommend it
Stephanie G.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Review for: Mally Beauty Lip Magnifier, Pink Petal, .1 oz.
My friend got this for me for my birthday and I used it almost everyday until it was done. I did go back and re-purchase it because I love the color, and how it makes my lips feel.
Kristin M.
Lenexa, KS
Review for: Mally Beauty Lip Magnifier, Soft Nude, .1 oz.
I love all Mally products! They are long lasting and highly pigmented. This lip magnifier is wonderful!
Leah F.
Review for: Mally Beauty Lip Magnifier, Nude Rose, .1 oz.
I have received two samples of this product from Birchbox in two different colors and I did not care for either. Neither was very pigmented and neither did my lips any good. I felt that they really dried my lips out so I am not a fan of the formula on these at all.
Justyce S.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Mally Beauty Lip Magnifier, Wild Orchid, .1 oz.
Great great great is all I can say. It lasts a long time and does not smudge when I am eating, The pigmentation is also great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...