Mally Beauty LightWand Pencil uploaded by Kelly D.

BY MALLY BEAUTY

Mally s secret wand that offers the alive alert look of bright eyes and eight hours sleep. A creamy, shimmer pencil on one end, the other is a powder dabber with16 special pigments offer pure light in a wand. Pencil Net Wt. 0.01 / 0.2 g Powder Net Wt.  0.02 oz / 0.5 g ; Ingredients: Eyeliner: Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Polyglyceryl-2,Triisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Ceresin, Mica, Polyisobutene,Candelilla Wax, Beeswax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene,Microcrystalline Wax, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Butylparaben, BHT. May Contain : Titanium Dioxide , Mica , Iron Oxides , Manganese Violet , Ultramarines , Chromium Hydroxide Green , Chromium Oxide Green , Ferric Ferrocyanide , Carmine ,Red 40 Aluminum Lake , Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake ,Blue 1 Aluminum Lake Eyeshadow: C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Triethylhexanoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Myristyl Lactate, C see more...

• What does it do?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for this but I can't seem to find it. Does an...3 Answers
  • They a fairly long time but they aren't real for every day use ( ...1 Answers
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Lights and Pencil. I use it almost everyday on my tear ducts to brighten my eyes, I use it under my brows to highlight my brows, I,use the spongy end on the bridge of my nose. It is an awesome addition to my daily makeup routine! I would definitely recommend it! It is definitely a must try and a must have!
Lizzie K.
Lizzie K.
This definitely lightens up your inner corners but the applicator is difficult to use and I wouldn't buy it again. It's not super great with brown eyes, and it's not easy to blend. I wish I didn't buy this and I just used highlighter in my inner corner!
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this today in my allure beauty box and its magic! Happy to have this it is amazing, truly. Its a beautiful eyepencil to brighten your eyes
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is beautiful! One side is a retractable brightening eyeliner and the other is pearly brightening powder thats gteat for the inner corner of your eyes. The powder is stored inside the lid and the sponge applicator goes inside. It is not sparkly or shimmery, it's literally pearly and brightening. I love it!!!
Ashli B.
Ashli B.
I was introduced to Mallie's cosmetic line via my mother who swears by her products (and also is very picky about make up so that's saying something!). This pen is smooth and creamy. Just a little does the trick! Promise you won't be disappointed!
Natalia A.
Natalia A.
AWESOME!! I love this! Its helps so much!! I love Mally's makeup! Her light wand is wonderful. Great value for your money. Very pigmented and makes everything pop! I met her last fall and she is just as nice and sweet as she is on QVC.
Ari S.
Ari S.
Plano, TX
I for one my favorite highlighters leave such a great finish does not smear affordable has lasted me for months even a beautiful color
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Douglasville, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. It takes my smokey eye from oooo to OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Angelina V.
Angelina V.
Hesperia, CA
Yes I'm a Malley girl she is one of my favorite I buy all her kits love love the mascara
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Lapeer, MI
This is my next purchase! My friend had it & she looked so good, it's a must have
brittany k.
brittany k.
Franklin, IN
I have been looking for this but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where I can get one of these?
jess p.
jess p.
How durable are these? I think they are adorable but I want something that will last.
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
What does it do?
Tone'Nae  B.
Tone'Nae B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They a fairly long time but they aren't real for every day use ( In my opinion) I would only use it for a dramatic makeup kind of day to make your face just have that extra pop but, I don't really have and actuall estimates of how long.