Mally Beauty Life, Love, & A Really Great Lipgloss uploaded by Martha M.Mally Beauty Life, Love, & A Really Great Lipgloss uploaded by Derana M.

BY MALLY BEAUTY

Kimberly C.
Villa Rica, GA
Review for: In 6 Shades Pearly Girl
I love the color of this lip gloss it's so pretty.I also love the brand and that's it's so smooth and silky.If you put it on in the morning the next time you'll be putting it on is in the afternoon it last all day.I would love this and I love the smell of this lip gloss.Yes I do recommend this lip gloss.
Monica V.
Chicago, Illinois
Review for: In 6 Shades Sexy
Mally products are like hidden gems to me so glad when they finally hit ulta. All her products are top of the line and long lasting if you haven't tried Mally your missing out a Mally staple for me is the eyeliner and mascara ..
Lauren C.
Review for: In 6 Shades Sexy
I am a huge Mally beauty fan. I have several of her products, but I don't care too much for this one. It's sticky and tacky and by no means is it transfer-resistant. If you eat or drink anything then you have to reapply.
Celeste S.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: In 6 Shades Sexy
I love these lip glosses! The color is nicely pigmented and the formula is pretty good too. It's not sticky or tacky like other lip glosses and makes your lips feel hydrated. I would definitely recommend!
Kiyah D.
College Park, MD
Review for: In 6 Shades Pearly Girl
This gloss pretty much looks clear. If you're looking for a clear gloss this could work, but the color pay off isn't very dramatic. Keep in mind I'm African American so results may vary.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Review for: In 6 Shades Sexy
I love Mally Beauty Life. It's glossy and pigmented. The color looks well if you have a tannish color, but it's beautiful
Gennae J.
Review for: In 6 Shades Sexy
The color is rich and thick and just beautiful I have tons of them and they are very long lasting and not pricey
Haydee K.
Review for: In 6 Shades Sexy
Love this brand especially the lip glosses. It isn't tacky and it hydrates your lips.
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Review for: In 6 Shades Life Is Fuschia
I picked some of these mally lippies up yesterday and I am actually loving them! I’m not big into glosses but these glide on very smooth and they aren’t thick on the lips so there amazing if your on the fence about glosses.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: In 6 Shades Sexy
I love Mally i buy off of qvc you can usually get a set on easy pay! and Mally is always on there showing why the products are so great and how to use and the different colors on everyones skin tones!