BY MALLY BEAUTY

Instant Impact Mascara - Give your lashes a boost! Mally Beauty Instant Impact Mascara will take your lashes to a whole new level! With a unique mascara formula, this mascara will help create the look of gorgeous, full, luxurious lashes that will last and last. The combination of natural waxes and carefully chosen powders gives lashes an instant boost. The 6 ball mascara brush works with help to separate your lashes and give your lashes the boost they deserve without clumping or flaking. The bold black color is perfect for all skin tones and is sure to define your eyes for a look that will last and last. Not tested on animals.(0.47 fl oz.) - Instant Impact Mascara see more...

Kaitlynn F.
Kingston, WA
Review for: Black more...
If you wear makeup, you understand the struggle of finding those go-to products. I've searched my entire life for a mascara and I still can't find one I like better. They've repackaged, which definitely confused and depressed me for a couple months 😂, but it's hands down the best mascara I've ever used. It makes your lashes fluffy and long at the same time, LITERALLY ZERO FLAKES, and never smudges. I have yet to find another one like it. Please don't ever discontinue it.
Janet S.
Coventry
Review for: Black more...
This is by far my most favorite mascara ever...until they discontinued it. This mascara didn’t clump or run down my face. I was very disappointed when they discontinued it and came up with a new product which wasn’t my favorite.
Sarah B.
Ona, WV
Review for: Mally Beauty Instant Impact Mascara, .47 fl oz more...
This mascara has a really cool brush design that is unlike any brush I have seen before. It separates and volumizes my lashes. But you do have to work with it a little bit or it will clump.
Emily B.
Fridley
Review for: Black more...
This *was* my holy grail mascara. I loved it! Separated, thickened and lengthened my lashes. Please bring it back!!
Calli T.
I think this is a beautiful mascara, it makes your eyelashes longer, however not too thick. I don't find that it clumps however often i manage to get some of the product on my eyelid. However an earbud easily removes this. I would purchase again if I couldn't find my favourite.