Mally Beauty H3 Lip Gloss uploaded by Emma D.Mally Beauty H3 Lip Gloss uploaded by Joahn D.

BY MALLY BEAUTY

H3 Lip Gloss - The H3 stands for hydration, hydration, hydration! This weightless high shine gloss gives lips a moisturized, smooth, long lasting patent finish! Created to hydrate (obvi!) and treat those lips every time you apply, this lip saver will become your new go-to! - H3 Lip Gloss see more...

• Is this high glass and will it last? The color looks so ...1 Answers
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I own two of these in orchid berry and perfect nude. I love how they make my lips feel soft and it last long. The perfect nude is great for everyday wear. I don't feel like these are sticky at all. Love them so much!!
Zarielle A.
Omg this make up product is so amazing!! It covers my skin so well I use it all the time!! It one hundred percent keeps in place and it's perfect for any skin type! I highly recommend this product to everyone!! Please do yourself a favor and get some of this make up now, I most definitely will be getting some more soon!!
Miriah P.
Boone, NC
Mally is completely overlooked in the beauty industry and deserves so much praise. My go to lip gloss. Perfect shine with no stickiness.
Regine R.
Love this Mally lipgloss. It's very smooth and thick to the lips. I have a Mauve color and the shade is perfect
Victoria B.
Holyoke, MA
Love this gloss it's amazing and really brings out your features it's not sticky it's soft I love t
Sánchez R.
Kissimmee, FL
Su imagen muy hermoso se ve de buena calidad quiero ese en mi colección el color es muy senxual
Kerri J.
Aberdeen, NJ
Very sticky thick formula. A lot more sheer than what I thought it was going to be. Very heavy
Courtney G.
Dickson, TN
This stuff is pretty good. Isn't my favorite. Pretty colors, but it also fades very quickly.
Emma D.
Review for: Pink Daisy more...
Pink Daisy is such a beautiful color. You can use this color for any makeup look. It glides on smoothly. The smell reminds me of apricot and so does the taste.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
Review for: Shimmering Nude, Perfect Nude, Orchid Berry more...
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Is this high glass and will it last? The color looks so pretty.

back