Mally Beauty H3 Lip Gloss uploaded by Joahn D.

BY MALLY BEAUTY

H3 Lip Gloss - The H3 stands for hydration, hydration, hydration! This weightless high shine gloss gives lips a moisturized, smooth, long lasting patent finish! Created to hydrate (obvi!) and treat those lips every time you apply, this lip saver will become your new go-to! - H3 Lip Gloss see more...

• Is this high glass and will it last? The color looks so ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Yvette T.
Review for: Tea Rose more...
I got this lipgloss as a gift. I hadn’t used Mally before and I loved it. Such a good lipgloss. Leaves my lips smooth and shiny. I’ve continued to purchase Mally products after this!
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I really like this lip gloss. I am a deeper skin tone and I stick with wearing nude shades. I ordered this product from the direct website for $26.00 and thats with shipping and handling in the store it think its $20.00. I won this gloss in a contest years ago and once I used it all up I purchased it myself. I love how the sheer yet subtle nude color of the pink daisy shade. I line my lips first then I apply the close. My lips look supple and I get so many compliments on the shade. One thing I didnt like is after a few hours my lips start to peel and I have to try to reapply over it to try and rehydrate my lips. Overall I think it a great gloss. Its not over the top. I wish it had a scent like cotton candy or bubble gum but it doesn't...the product is quite thick, I like the brush its soft and does a great job coating my lips. The product itself comes in a pretty tube. I also loved the fast shipping from when I ordered from the direct website. The website always has great discounts.
Jennifer S.
I was unfamiliar with the Mally Beauty brand but I was browsing online at Ulta and saw a three-pack of these glosses at a crazy good price, so I picked up the set to try out. First of all, I'm not the type to be into packaging at all, but the packaging for these is super luxe! I didn't want to throw away the box. And the gloss tubes are very heavy, made with a thick plastic that I think gives the illusion that there's a lot of product in them. They almost remind me of a thicker, fancier version of the Colourpop tubes. As far as the gloss itself, the formula is awesome. They are good quality, non-sticky glosses that are actually very hydrating. In the set I bought, I got the colors Orchid Berry, Perfect Nude, and Tea Rose. I love all the colors and think they are super flattering. The original price on these seems a bit steep at $20 a tube, but if you can find them on sale I would highly recommend them!
Sandra P.
I got this in a kit in a mauvy color. I tried it on and I wasn't amazed. So I wore it all day. My lips are always chapped. This wore quite well and it has the traditional mally scent,not overpowering or anything like that. The thing I really liked about it is how it exfoliates. It has no grainy particles so I guess its the formula? The yucky lip skin would just come off with minimal rubbing. So now I wear it like a treatment.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I enjoy this lipgloss. I like the fact that
It's not sticky. Very smooth on my lips.
my husband doesn't mind kissing me now.
Lol. I buy this at ulta. My Sephora doesn't
carry Mally cosmetics.( bummer). Price is pretty
good. I have no complaints on any of Mallly's
products. Believe me I have quit a bit.
Give it a try...💄💄💄💄💄
Sara M.
Provo, UT
Review for: Tea Rose more...
I have this lip gloss in several shades, and I love it! It goes on well, and it lasts, so you're not always having to re-apply it. You can actually see the shade of color, too. It's high quality and totally worth it! It's not to heavy either, because honestly who hates having something icky and heavy on their lips? It's a great product. Highly recommend it!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I received Malley lipgloss when I was at beauty con Nyc. I love the gloss because it's not gooey nor sticky. It has very nice feel to it and it keeps my lips supple moisturized, but not too oily looking. I like to pair over a lipstick and adds just enough shine.,
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: Pink Daisy more...
I absolutely love this lipgloss! I usually dislike lipglosses because they become so sticky and I feel it is very uncomfortable. However, this product does not get sticky on your lips at all! I love mine. I believe this is one of the best lipglosses on the market
Madison L.
Mally Beauty is one of my favorite brands! I love this lip gloss because it really hydrates my lips while I'm wearing the lip gloss which is a good thing because I have really dry lips. This lipgloss lasts a long time after application and the color is very pigmented
Nichole B.
Milford, OH
Love the lip color pink daisy - although I have very dark pink lips so it doesn't look as nice on me as I would like. It feels nice on my lips but does fade quickly. It is great to wear over other lip shades.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Is this high glass and will it last? The color looks so pretty.