Mally Beauty H3 Concealer

by Mally Beauty

H3 Concealer - Need an instant refreshers for eyes? Mally's got you covered with Mally Beauty's silky H3 Concealer! Formulated to deliver intense, boosting hydration, the creamy, long-wearing forumula gives skin instant radiance, blurring imperfections and softening the look of fine lines. - H3 Concealer

Has anyone tied thr Mally concealer? How do you keep it from creasing? Mally Beauty H3 Concealer
Start your review of Mally Beauty H3 Concealer!
Lyndon Sta, WI
Review for: Fair
The best concealer I have ever used!!! I could not give enough stars to this review. It is lightweight but will stay in place like a tattoo until you wash it off. Great for the price point.
Syracuse, UT
I love this concealer !!! I bought it on a whim and im so glad i did!!! Gets those dark dircles the color is flesh colored and it matched my skin tone, it really polishes the finished lookedafter my foundation and no caking up. Cool find at Kohls !
Philadelphia, PA
Mally Beauty H3 Concealer uploaded by Jill L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Mally H3 Hydrating & Brightening Concealer Light Full Size
I originally purchased the Mally H3 Hydrating & Brightening Concealer on clearance at Kohl's - and I have to say this is a pretty solid concealer. You only need a little bit of product as it goes a long way, and it does a great job brightening your under-eye area. My only critique is it pulls a bit too warm/yellow for my taste, as I have light/cool-toned skin - but I use it more in the summer months when I have some more color to my face so it blends more easily. Overall, decent concealer - could have better shade range for different undertones.
redondo beach
Review for: Fair
For me this is a dupe for the kvd lock it concealer. This concealer is a thick tacky formula that is best blundered out with a sponge. I like that the fair has a yellow undertone because it brightens my undereye. I only wish this game in a white formula
Berlin, NJ
This concealer has good medium coverage but it is very yellow toned. Not sure if it is just the shade I got or if they are all yellow toned. It would be easy to find a dupe for this concealer at the drugstore.
Meriden, CT
Review for: Medium
I got this in a 3 piece kit a few months ago. I love that it's not too thick and can be applied without looking like you are trying to cover up something. It glides on smooth and blends beautifully. I use the shade medium. It looks a little dark in the tube but it's the perfect color. It never creases and stays all day.
I get this from QVC and it comes with a primer and a brightener. The price is great and it does last a long time. I use the color light and it looks fine on me, as I'm usually on the light side! The concealer goes on smooth and if you let it "bake" it covers very well! Love this product and love Mally!
phoenix
Review for: Light
I love Mally's products and her eye concealer will not disappoint. The product blends easily, it's not dry and it doesn't settle into the fine lines around my eyes. The product does a great job covering the dark circles under my eyes.
Garland, TX
This product is a very nice concealer to use i have tried this and works fantastic. I bout this product in target with a good price not to expensive but not cheap i would buy it again. This product is well recommended to use .
North Hollywood, CA
Great product if you know how to use it. You have to smooth it under the eye with your fingers first than press it into the eye for it to blend or it will stay sticky. I am a tan skin tone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bryan, TX
a year ago
Kalie W. • a year ago
I’ve used the concealer and loved it! From what I remember, it didn’t crease a lot... but you also didn’t need a lot of product. I got mine from Ulta and played with the testers before I committed... Hope this helps! :-)