Mally Beauty Foundation Brush

by Mally Beauty

Mally has created the ultimate Foundation Brush that will give you optimal coverage with effortless application. The soft, synthetic bristles allow you to achieve perfectly blended coverage for flawless-looking skin. How do I use it: Use the brush to apply foundation all over the face. From Mally Beauty. Includes:

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mally Beauty Foundation Brush!
3 months agoMeriden, CT
This has become the only foundation brush I use for liquid or powder. The tapering picks up and spreads foundation evenly. The brush is easy to handle and easy to clean. Love the white bristles so you can make sure your brush is cleaned fully.
9 months agomarion
I’m not a big fan of using brushes for my liquid foundation, but one you use it once, the bristles get clumpy and it gets very streaky, not worth the price.
a year agoBiloxi
I really like the quality of Mally's brushes. There very soft and clean very easily. This brush just glides over your face.