BY MALLY BEAUTY

Create a beautiful base for your eye shadow with this Mally compact.   The smooth, creamy formula glides over your lids, dries to a powder, and forms a base for even color application.  It helps keep your eye shadow even, without creases, and fabulously flawless.  The neutral shade works for all skin tones. see more...

Vivianny G.
Vivianny G.
Miami, FL, FL
May 28, 2017, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: Mally Beauty Eye Shadow Base, .13 oz
Are great, I really love those shades that pigment very very well, diffuse spectacular colors are beautiful and very intense, I always use them because they are not so expensive they are of very good quality
Denise B.
Denise B.
Calumet City, IL
Nice eye base. Eliminates any discoloration on your eyelids intensifies eyeshadow colors and lasts . The only thing I did not like is that the product is thick , a little goes a long way and if you are not careful you can wind up with cakiness on your eyelids
Mary C.
Mary C.
Waterbury, CT
Feb. 27, 2017, 5:46 p.m.
Review for: Mally Beauty Eye Shadow Base, .13 oz
Love this product  so much it's so nice on the eyes and gives you a vavavoom eye of brightness . It awesome  and great
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Evington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a holy grail product for me. I put this on before applying my eye shadow and it helps it to go on smooth and blend well. It keeps my eye shadow in place all day long. It is my favorite shadow base / primer of all times.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love Mally Shadows and this base is Great I use this from my eye Lid all the way to my brow bone and it makes blending my eye shadows so much easier Great Product.
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
This is such a nice base. It is a great product and it helps my eyeshadows look great! I am not good at blending so this really helps!
Kate W.
Kate W.
Norfolk, VA
Favorite eye primer out there! It blends so well and evens the tone on your eyelid.
Ciara R.
Ciara R.
Myrtle Creek, OR
I love that this product has a color to it. it makes your shadows pop that much more on your eyes. goes on smooth, doesn't crease, and doesn't feel heavy or sticky on your eyes. i love a lot of mally's products. if i could afford to repurchase all the time her line of be one of them that i would keep buying every time i hit pan.
Eve D.
Eve D.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a decent base. But it can feel a little cakey, and I've had some fall out. For the price I expected a better product.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
This base is okay a little loose after application tho but nice colour makes the other colours pop.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want a good eye shadow base that works as a primer and provides a good base coverage to help with eyelid discoloration. Is this one the way to go or does anyone have another suggestion?