BY MALLY BEAUTY

The light, glide-on formula smooths wrinkles and tiny lines, and gives you the perfect canvas for eye makeup, concealer and brightener. Eye Primer. see more...

Mally Beauty Eye Primer
  • "Mally eye shadows last all day as it is but using the primer somehow improves the look and the application process." in 3 reviews
  • "Both my mother and I use this, and I know it's her holy grail product because it really does smooth fine lines and wrinkles on and around the eye." in 1 review
  • "Fills in all my fine lines, gives my shadow more color payoff" in 1 review
  • "I use it everyday and it really helps keep the eye shadow on " in 1 review
Candace W.
Carrollton, GA
This product worked great for me! I use it every single day! I’ve been wanting to explore other brands, but just haven’t yet! The packaging is adorable, and so is Mally! I’m pleased with this product!
Amy S.
Milton, PA
This is okay. I had to set it because I found it to be a little oily on my lids. It didn’t really pro long my eye makeup. But it did make it look more pigmented.
Judith R.
Columbus, OH
This is an awesome primer. I have used so many but this is totally my favorite. My eye shadow never creases and I haven't experienced any fallout. It is good value, and totally worth it. I would recommend this to anyone who wears eyeshadow on the regular!
Ruba A.
Avon Lake, OH
This primer is so amazingly awesome. I love it!!! It does justice ! It's very long lasting and by far my favorite. I would definitely use this again. It's very easy to apply and I would recommend to a friend.
gennis e.

Is very effective, I love it so much that I not only use it on the eyelids but I apply it on my face before the makeup on special occasions and lasts intact an eternity.
Ali B.
Mahwah, NJ
I love Mally products. They're super moisturizing and they feel nice and lightweight under my foundation. I've used this as well as the normal face primer and I love them both! Would definitely buy again!
Destina R.
I love this brand. I use their color corrector before I apply their eye primer. It dries down matte and brings out the color of my eyeshadow. It also lasts all day.
zaira g.
Mount Vernon, WA
I use this when I'm going to school or work. I really like it because it lasted a while and it super soft and makes your eyelids supper soft and makes the eye shadow glide on to you eyes. I would definitely buy more of this product. I wouldn't use it to go out to party but for a every day usual day I would.
Lindsey V.
missouri city
Purchased at: Kohl's
Kind of greasy compared to the urban decay one I have used before. Great size product and beautiful packaging just wish it was more matte and thick to make the eyeshadow stay put I feel like it shifts a lot
Jessica B.
I have used a LOT of eye shadow primers and this one is by far my favorite. It's tacky like glue, so it really clings to your eye shadow, however, it's super easy to blend. It neutralizes any discoloration on the lids and brightens the eye area as well. It's a little pricey, but so worth the money. Your eye shadow will literally not budge! I have oily skin/lids and haven't experienced any creasing or dulling whatsoever. I would definitely repurchase!
LeighAnn L.
Leesburg, FL
Are mally products actually good for the price?
Esther V.
Where can I buy this primer?
Montana M.
Waynetown, IN
How well does it set your eyes before the eyeshadow and eye liner?
Areli T.
I been looking for a good primer for oil skin on the t zone area, does anyone recommend any good ones? thank you!
Elise K.
Appleton, WI
Does this primer do a good job of keeping your skin smooth but not making your foundation to thick?