BY MALLY BEAUTY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Stone Mally s Eye-Amplifying Shadow Liners offer the best of all worlds: creamy and blendable, but supremely long wearing and waterproof. You can line, layer, or blend with these versatile liners. And they can be used to create any look from soft to smoldering supermodel. Eye Amplifying Shadow Liner, Stone see more...

Review (1)
Jill C.
Brick , NJ
I got this shadow crayon in a monthly beauty box and was instantly eager to try it. I love anything that simplifies my makeup routine and works well. I haven't tried a lot of Mally products and I was really happy with how this performed. It glides on easily and smoothly. It was also easy to blend out although I did not use the smudger on the end because it moved the product around too much...even on the lower lash line. (I used a regular shadow blending brush for that) The color payoff was great and I found it to be long lasting. The shade I got, Stone, is a beautiful shimmery taupe that I can use every day. It's creamy but not so much that it creases. Overall a really great eyeshadow crayon that I know I'll use in the future! My only question is this: how the heck do you get more of the product out? It doesn't twist up and it's not a normal pencil that looks like it can be sharpened. I'm afraid to put it in my sharpener and ruin it if im not supposed to.