Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Sticks uploaded by Anais N.Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Sticks uploaded by Samantha D.

BY MALLY BEAUTY

Evercolor Shadow Stick is the perfect solution for a quick, long wearing eye that looks incredible all day. It won t come off until you take it off! You can use it to line and define or create a quick smokey eye. The creamy texture helps to smooth out fine lines. You have complete control with this easy to use stick, so have fun and experiment! Once your beautiful eye look is complete you can be sure it will stay fresh all day long! Shadow Sticks, Champagne. see more...

• Does this day in place all day 2 Answers
  • My skin gets very oily because of my African descent, and I live ...2 Answers
  • I've always wanted try this, opinions? 3 Answers
  • "It sticks on really good and is long lasting." in 1 review
  • "Among my favorite eye products - long lasting and comes in so many beautiful shades. " in 1 review
  • "Great color payoff A+" in 1 review
  • "I don't have the best color for my skin tone, but I still love it haha I generally use it as a base and it helps to hold on to other eye shadows" in 1 review
  • "This shadow does stay put all day." in 1 review
pamela h.
pamela h.
Chocowinity, NC
I absolutely adore her products. it is true long wear makeup. that stays where you apply it and does not come off till you want it to. this one is creamy not greasy nor oily. also lightweight and feels amazing.
Toya S.
Toya S.
Windsor Mill, MD
Susan B.
Susan B.
Chandler, AZ
This shadow does stay put all day. I do love the ease of use, however sometime I can feel the shadow on my lid. It doesn't bother me, but could be irritating to others.
april s.
april s.
Midland, TX
Be warned, apply this only where you mean to! This stuff loves to stick to your lid. Upside of that, is it lasts all day. Pretty pigmented as far as cream shadows go. I would not recommend using this as a blending shade at all, it won't budge. Combined with other products, however, these shadow sticks are great. Not a stand alone in my opinion however.
Jolinne S.
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert

“The Shadow Stick is your primer, shadow base, and eye shadow all in one. You can also use it as an eyeliner. It won't come off until you take it off! “ These are some pretty big claims and the shadow stick didn't hold up at all. First this is a beautiful shade in the stick, not what I think is “violet”, but it's a mid tone purple, nothing to bright or lavender shade, you put it on and it pulls a grey tone when I swipe it on, not a great color. Then once it's on, it doesn't lay down great, slips around, doesn't build or cover great. Then once I get it on the lids it doesn't last, creases, it's just all around fail for me.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Perdões-Mg
Queria muito testar este produto!! Se for bom como nas fotos posso inficar para amigos e familiares!!
Alondra L.
Alondra L.
Its amazing and it also has a shimmer to it. I love it. And i also heard many good reviews about it
Nataliia L.
Nataliia L.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: Other
I have my stick in Copper Rose, it's very beautiful colour, i'm so i love with it! It is soo pigmented and last for all day even on my oily eyelids.
Domii Elizabeth L.
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
I've always wanted try this, opinions?
Skylar M.
Skylar M.
Henderson, NV
My skin gets very oily because of my African descent, and I live in warm climates currently. I don't like when eyeshadow gets clumped in the creases, or smudges. Does this shadow stay on well against moisture/oil?
Laila I.
Laila I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this day in place all day