Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Sticks uploaded by Anais N.Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Sticks uploaded by Samantha D.

BY MALLY BEAUTY

Evercolor Shadow Stick is the perfect solution for a quick, long wearing eye that looks incredible all day. It won t come off until you take it off! You can use it to line and define or create a quick smokey eye. The creamy texture helps to smooth out fine lines. You have complete control with this easy to use stick, so have fun and experiment! Once your beautiful eye look is complete you can be sure it will stay fresh all day long! Shadow Sticks, Champagne. see more...

• Does this day in place all day 2 Answers
  • My skin gets very oily because of my African descent, and I live ...2 Answers
  • I've always wanted try this, opinions? 3 Answers
  • "It sticks on really good and is long lasting." in 1 review
  • "Among my favorite eye products - long lasting and comes in so many beautiful shades. " in 1 review
  • "Great color payoff A+" in 1 review
  • "I don't have the best color for my skin tone, but I still love it haha I generally use it as a base and it helps to hold on to other eye shadows" in 1 review
  • "This shadow does stay put all day." in 1 review
Reid C.
Reid C.
Tupelo, MS
It sticks on really good and is long lasting. I wouldn't use this to blend. Reasonable price for this.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So easy to use. Plus no eye primer is needed. It stays on all day. Love using it under my eyes too.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
These shadow sticks are great! As Mally always says they are "Bullet Proof". Once you put them on and wait a minute they do not budge all day!
lisa o.
lisa o.
Wyoming, MI
I love this stick! It's beautiful, goes on easy and stays beautiful all day! It last forever! I like to run it under my bottom lash line, like a liner! I Love love love Mally!
Colleen h.
Colleen h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So many beautiful colors. the brand has the best stuff. it does not come off its great. i love the brand so much
Nidhi B.
Nidhi B.
Milpitas, CA
These are great to apply and last a long time! I don't have the best color for my skin tone, but I still love it haha I generally use it as a base and it helps to hold on to other eye shadows
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love these eye shadow sticks they will stay on for days if you don't take it off. Great color payoff A+
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best cream shadows on the market! They last all day and don't even need a primer! I love the color range and the size of the shadow stick is great and easy to use.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Toms River , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This are a great eye shadow. It is easy to apply. Nice and smooth . Stays on for a long timw
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Oshkosh, WI
I love that this product because it has beautiful shimmer/sparkle and it's quick and easy. I don't need a primer with this product. I like the fact that I don't need anything to apply it. Just swipe it on and you're done.
Domii Elizabeth L.
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
I've always wanted try this, opinions?
Skylar M.
Skylar M.
Henderson, NV
My skin gets very oily because of my African descent, and I live in warm climates currently. I don't like when eyeshadow gets clumped in the creases, or smudges. Does this shadow stay on well against moisture/oil?
Laila I.
Laila I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this day in place all day