Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Sticks uploaded by Anais N.Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Sticks uploaded by Samantha D.

BY MALLY BEAUTY

Evercolor Shadow Stick is the perfect solution for a quick, long wearing eye that looks incredible all day. It won t come off until you take it off! You can use it to line and define or create a quick smokey eye. The creamy texture helps to smooth out fine lines. You have complete control with this easy to use stick, so have fun and experiment! Once your beautiful eye look is complete you can be sure it will stay fresh all day long! Shadow Sticks, Champagne. see more...

• Does this day in place all day 2 Answers
  • My skin gets very oily because of my African descent, and I live ...2 Answers
  • I've always wanted try this, opinions? 3 Answers
  • "It sticks on really good and is long lasting." in 1 review
  • "Among my favorite eye products - long lasting and comes in so many beautiful shades. " in 1 review
  • "Great color payoff A+" in 1 review
  • "I don't have the best color for my skin tone, but I still love it haha I generally use it as a base and it helps to hold on to other eye shadows" in 1 review
  • "This shadow does stay put all day." in 1 review
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this shadow stick in the nude golden ahafe. I love to use it as a base for a powder shadow of the similat shade. I love it. Especially that its long lasting.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice and creamy ! A little pricey but the pigment is on point! They last all day which is great!
Shawna G.
Shawna G.
Sacramento
Beautiful colors and a great shimmer! Nice for a night out and works great with my eyeliner!
Kishone C.
Kishone C.
HOUSTON, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice formula, great color pay off. Didn't crease much. Great for traveling.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Other
These eyeshadow sticks are pure gold. I recently received this shadow stick in a Birchbox and I immediately fell in love. I layer this product on top of a brown smokey eye for that perfect gold shimmer. And for a stick component you get a lot of product for the money.
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Clarksville, TN
I love these, the colors are gorgeous, great pigmentation and they last all day. There isn't much play time so you'll have to blend the edges fairly quickly but other than that they are beautiful. I have all the colors and use them almost daily.
Kaela L.
Kaela L.
I got 2 of these recently at Beautycon, both in the shade Saddle Shimmer. Very pretty goldish bronze color, and they go one very creamy and smooth. Not only that but I put it on my hair to check it out, and a while later (About half an hour later), I wanted to get it off my hands. So I took a makeup remover wipe, and this eyeshadow was about as hard to get off as a Liquid Lipstick, it was crazy! But it just shows how long wearing and budge proof it is! I highly recommend this!
Kendra G.
Kendra G.
Ellwood City, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After trying one set I now own 5 shadow sticks! Application is a breeze, they last through even my longest days, and are awesome to travel with. If you often utilize air travel Mally eye makeup will be your new best friend!
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
I love this! It lasts long and has a great color. I have it in a champagne color and I put shadow over it to line my lids and it stays all day long!
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is probably my favorite shadow stick. It was the first I ever tried and no stick since then has came close. Such great colors with wonderful shine. I totally recommend this one.
Domii Elizabeth L.
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
I've always wanted try this, opinions?
Skylar M.
Skylar M.
Henderson, NV
My skin gets very oily because of my African descent, and I live in warm climates currently. I don't like when eyeshadow gets clumped in the creases, or smudges. Does this shadow stay on well against moisture/oil?
Laila I.
Laila I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this day in place all day