Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Sticks uploaded by Samantha D.Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Sticks uploaded by Anais N.
5 colors available

BY MALLY BEAUTY

Evercolor Shadow Stick is the perfect solution for a quick, long wearing eye that looks incredible all day. It won t come off until you take it off! You can use it to line and define or create a quick smokey eye. The creamy texture helps to smooth out fine lines. You have complete control with this easy to use stick, so have fun and experiment! Once your beautiful eye look is complete you can be sure it will stay fresh all day long! Shadow Sticks, Champagne. see more...

• Does this day in place all day 2 Answers
  • My skin gets very oily because of my African descent, and I live in...2 Answers
  • I've always wanted try this, opinions? 3 Answers
  • "It sticks on really good and is long lasting." in 1 review
  • "Among my favorite eye products - long lasting and comes in so many beautiful shades. " in 1 review
  • "Great color payoff A+" in 1 review
  • "I don't have the best color for my skin tone, but I still love it haha I generally use it as a base and it helps to hold on to other eye shadows" in 1 review
  • "This shadow does stay put all day." in 1 review
Kaela L.
Kaela L.
I got 2 of these recently at Beautycon, both in the shade Saddle Shimmer. Very pretty goldish bronze color, and they go one very creamy and smooth. Not only that but I put it on my hair to check it out, and a while later (About half an hour later), I wanted to get it off my hands. So I took a makeup remover wipe, and this eyeshadow was about as hard to get off as a Liquid Lipstick, it was crazy! But it just shows how long wearing and budge proof it is! I highly recommend this!
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
I have three of these: copper rose, autumn shimmer, and storm. These are the best shadow for a quick, one shadow look. So easy to use and blend. All day staying power! I plan to buy at least 3 more. Seriously, I could buy every color and still want more. Yes, they are $25 per stick, but check September sales at Ulta for 50% off and also QVC. Some great deals!
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
I got this product in a kit once that I ended up returning... I really loved this product but it was unfortunately the only product in the kit that I liked. I don't remember the name of the color I received but it was a gorgeous gold/champagne color. Really beautiful and long lasting.
Tamela L.
Tamela L.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Actually a little disappointed in these. Not the great product that I had heard about. I have heard that they changed the formula and I think that may be the issue. I purchased a triple pac on QVC and a single matte on Ebay. More matte colors would be helpful.
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
These are my favorite eye shadows ever! They're so easy to use, don't make any mess, and are portable. They take up less room and look amazing! They last all day and can be worn in so many different ways! I already have several colors and plan to buy more!!!
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
I love these eyeshadow sticks! They have a great color selection and are very versatile on the eyes! I use them all the time and they seem to never crease! I would recommend this to everyone who needs a non creating eyeshadow
Anais N.
Anais N.
Marietta, GA
This is the smoothest eyeshadow stick I have ever tried. It's so soft and is long lasting.i use this product on a daily basis. The sticks are soft and and great for sensitive eyes like mine. I highly recommend this product.
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Wood Dale, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first got one of these I would look for excuses to use it because I loved it so much. The color of the rose one is awesome. It's so shiny and pretty I love the pencil I own I honestly wish I had more!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda , NY
Nice color payoff for sure. I like these, I actually use them on my lower lash line or on my water line to kind of define it a little bit. I've been liking them a lot. I would suggest these!! For sure!!
Kassie F.
Kassie F.
Aurora, IL
This is a great eyeshadow stick for people on the run. You can make a quick and beautiful eye look with these. They can be later but most definitely need at primer to make sure they don't crease.
Domii Elizabeth L.
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
I've always wanted try this, opinions?
Skylar M.
Skylar M.
Henderson, NV
My skin gets very oily because of my African descent, and I live in warm climates currently. I don't like when eyeshadow gets clumped in the creases, or smudges. Does this shadow stay on well against moisture/oil?
Laila I.
Laila I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this day in place all day