Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Stick, Plum, .06 oz

by Voronajj

Plum Evercolor Shadow Stick is the perfect solution for a quick, long wearing eye that looks incredible all day. It won t come off until you take it off! You can use it to line and define or create a quick smokey eye. The creamy texture helps to smooth...

Do you put these on your whole lid or just in your crease?
Wow , it looks like a very beautiful product, but does it last long???
How easy is it to apply this product? Does it last all day?
Start your review of Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Stick, Plum, .06 oz!
Review for: Topaz
I wanted to really love this product as a one and done product because it is soo beautiful- applies wonderfully, blends nicely and is just perfect for something super quick but looks like you put a lot of effort into it. But it doesnt dry down- it stayed sticky on my eyelids and while its something that didnt move much I felt it everytime I blinked. Its not a color I would want to put an eyeshadow over
Lebanon, Or.
Review for: Rosy Taupe
Ok Mally, I see you... this shadow stick is my LIFE. It's a perfect everyday color and looks sooo good layered with different shadow stick colors. The packaging is so minimal, yet beautiful. This formula is perfect! Not too drying but no issues with creasing. Mally beauty never ceases to amazing. I need one of each color now!!
Review for: Brown
I was expecting to be able to use this on my eyelid and that wasn’t the case. It doesn’t apply easily on your eyelid at all and turned out to be super frustrating. Instead I now use it on my lower lash line for a smudge liner when I go out and I like that use of it much better than actually eyeshadow
Aurora, CO
2,414 reviews
Review for: Bronze
Mally makes FABULOUS Makeup- I have personally known this for years!! This creamy eye crayon pencil is no different. You can apply this exactly where you want definition to go- and smudge into the corners of the lid with your finger. Smoothes onto the eyelid well. Builds in strength.
New York, New York
Review for: Bronze
I received this in a Boxycharm and it’s the first Mally product I’ve tried. The color is a beautiful and pigmented deep bronze that applies smoothly. The only downside is that the tip of the shadow stick is pretty chunky which makes it hard to apply in smaller areas.
Portland
Review for: Gunmetal
I love Mally’s shadow sticks and the color gun metal is awesome. It’s not as harsh as black because it has a little shimmer to it. But I can still put it in my waterlines and it lasts all day!
Review for: Bronze
Pretty good eyeshadow. I like that it’s a stick and I can travel with it very easily. Don’t need to take my whole palette with me. It’s a pretty color. I like the shimmer
Atlanta, GA
I love using this stick, it’s great for mornings when I don’t have a lot of time but I want some color on my eyes. The formula is smooth and applies beautifully, and it looks very creamy and soft on the eye.
Syracuse , NY
Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Stick, Plum, .06 oz uploaded by Char L.
Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Stick, Plum, .06 oz was a gift from a friend summer Christmas and honestly im so glad he introduced me to them because OMG. It’s the most convenient no brush needed just swipe and [email protected] the best eyeshadow I used in a while and the colors are so bold so no concealers or other products needed
Hudson, WI
Review for: Bronze
Received this product in a Birchbox and am pretty underwhelmed with the results. It’s not that it’s bad but it’s also not spectacular. I will use it until it runs out but I won’t be rushing out to purchase it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...