BY MALLY BEAUTY

Bronze Evercolor Shadow Stick is the perfect solution for a quick, long wearing eye that looks incredible all day.  It won t come off until you take it off!  You can use it to line and define or create a quick smokey eye.  The creamy texture helps to smooth out fine lines.  You have complete control with this easy to use stick, so have fun and experiment!  Once your beautiful eye look is complete you can be sure it will stay fresh all day long!

• Wow , it looks like a very beautiful product, but does it last lo...4 Answers
  • How easy is it to apply this product? Does it last all day?4 Answers
  • Do you need to apply eye primer before putting this on? Or do the...1 Answers
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This is a pretty good cream eyeshadow formula. It lives up to the claims of staying all day. This is partly due to a very dry formula rather than the moist, creamy formulas. I find this formula a little sticky and usually top it with powder to avoid this feeling. It's also difficult to blend it out after applying. I also get a slight amount of creasing as I have very oily eyelids, but the wear of this stick is much better than other brands. I got copper rose in a Birchbox but I probably won't buy any more as they're $25 and a little pricey for me.
Tori B.
I've really been into these color sticks lately! I ordered the taupe shade during the 21 days of beauty at Ulta and have been obsessed with them and finding other similar formulas like this. Mally's by far is the best formula because of the color selection and longevity! I also own the MAC pro long wear formula, and I have really found that Mally's formula by far outlasts them! Great shadow stick! Oh also, I generally have watery eyes, and this is the only product that pulls through, and I can count on the color staying all day!
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
I have three of these: copper rose, autumn shimmer, and storm. These are the best shadow for a quick, one shadow look. So easy to use and blend. All day staying power! I plan to buy at least 3 more. Seriously, I could buy every color and still want more. Yes, they are $25 per stick, but check September sales at Ulta for 50% off and also QVC. Some great deals!
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
Review for: Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Stick Duo, Starlet, 1 ea
My mom has bought me Mally shadow sticks for the past few years. I love have easy they are to just roll on my eye. I always have one in my purse just in case I want to add some color while out running errands. Lasts all day. Only downside is, have to remember to use a primer on your lids first so there isn't a crease line.
Alexis W.
I got this product in a kit once that I ended up returning... I really loved this product but it was unfortunately the only product in the kit that I liked. I don't remember the name of the color I received but it was a gorgeous gold/champagne color. Really beautiful and long lasting.
Tyler H.
These are my favorite eye shadows ever! They're so easy to use, don't make any mess, and are portable. They take up less room and look amazing! They last all day and can be worn in so many different ways! I already have several colors and plan to buy more!!!
Margaret C.
I love these eyeshadow sticks! They have a great color selection and are very versatile on the eyes! I use them all the time and they seem to never crease! I would recommend this to everyone who needs a non creating eyeshadow
Anais N.
Marietta, GA
This is the smoothest eyeshadow stick I have ever tried. It's so soft and is long lasting.i use this product on a daily basis. The sticks are soft and and great for sensitive eyes like mine. I highly recommend this product.
Lizzie K.
The pigmentation on this is insane! It literally lasts forever! And doesn't wear off! It looks great on brown eyes! It's easy to put on! The only issue is it's a little heavy so you can feel it on your eyelids.
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
When I first got one of these I would look for excuses to use it because I loved it so much. The color of the rose one is awesome. It's so shiny and pretty I love the pencil I own I honestly wish I had more!
Shekinah G.
Warner Robins, GA
Wow , it looks like a very beautiful product, but does it last long???
Chelsea W.
Middletown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How easy is it to apply this product? Does it last all day?
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
I've always wanted try this, opinions?
Skylar M.
Henderson, NV
My skin gets very oily because of my African descent, and I live in warm climates currently. I don't like when eyeshadow gets clumped in the creases, or smudges. Does this shadow stay on well against moisture/oil?
Prisca S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really oily eyelids, and will this last all day without creasing?