BY MALLY BEAUTY

Bronze Evercolor Shadow Stick is the perfect solution for a quick, long wearing eye that looks incredible all day.  It won t come off until you take it off!  You can use it to line and define or create a quick smokey eye.  The creamy texture helps to smooth out fine lines.  You have complete control with this easy to use stick, so have fun and experiment!  Once your beautiful eye look is complete you can be sure it will stay fresh all day long!

• Wow , it looks like a very beautiful product, but does it last lo...4 Answers
  • How easy is it to apply this product? Does it last all day?4 Answers
  • Do you need to apply eye primer before putting this on? Or do the...1 Answers
Alexis C.
Morris Plains, NJ
Review for: Other
I received this complimentary in a Kohls Voxbox for testing and reviewing purposes.  I used it as a base under my Naked 2 palette for a Flashback Friday cool eyed look.  It works nicely to set don a base to prime eyes and make shadows pop, but I probably wouldn't just use this alone without powder shadows, or at least without a crease shadow.
Stephanie B.
Statesboro, GA
Review for: Saddle Shimmer
I love this eye shadow so much. It's so easy to use and the color stays all day. On days where you only have a few minutes to get ready, or you just aren't willing to invest 15 minutes into an eye look, you can make an eyeliner type look with this and it looks fabulous. Your eyes look bright but you don't look like you are trying too hard. This lasted me about 6 months and I really did use it every day. It's a little pricy for an eye shadow, but it was well worth it. It's definitely the best Mally product I have tried.
Christine T.
Fort Myers , FL
Review for: Purple Rain
This eyeshadow stick is amazing. Literally is the most long lasting eyeshadow ever. When I swatched this in the store I knew i was going to like it when it wouldn’t come off my hand lol. I use this as a base and blend other eyeshadows with it as well. Definitely will be buying this in other shades!!
Toni P.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Twilight
Creamy, pigmented formula, and this color is great for creating a smudgy smoky eye. I like that it’s twist up packaging so I don’t have to hunt for my sharpener.
Stephanie V.
Review for: Other
I received this in my Kohl's beauty voxbox and I absolutely love it. I didn't know what to expect because I have never used something like this before, but it applies smoothly and softly on your eye lid. The colors are also gorgeous and very pigmented. It also lasts a long time too.
Casey S.
Review for: Gunmetal, Other
I was really excited about the Malley eyeshadow stick when I received it in my most recent VoxBox. However, I was a bit disappointed. Although I love the creamy formula, the color wasn’t at all vibrant. Also, it seemed like the eyeshadow didn’t last long, even with an eyeshadow primer.
Mary S.
Review for: Saddle Shimmer
Okay so I actually got a whole set of these. These are hands down my favorite eye shadows, and I own the Naked 3 Urban Decay Palette. I feel like that saying a lot. I own many different brands of eye shadow(what can I say, I’m a makeup addict) but if there was a fire, these would be the ones I’d grab.
Erin B.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Other
Average shadow stick. Stayed on all day and was true to color. Went on smooth but did crease as the day went on. Packaging was nice, very catchy. I have grey eyes and this color was a nice compliment to that. It’s “sand” very neutral color.
Amy W.
Review for: Taupe
We both love this eyeshadow so much.. I think it's perfect when you're not wearing a lot of make up#KohlsBeautyHaul #KohlsLoveYourLook #ad #contest @Influenster @Kohls
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Mally Evercolor Shadow Sticks are creamy pigmented and easy to blend shadow. You have 30 to 45 seconds of play time to smudge out, smoke out or blend the eyeshadow before it sets. Once it sets it stays pur all day until you take it off. She has several shades. I own the shade 'saddle shimmer' which is a beautiful bronze shade with shimmer. You het 0.06 oz of product per stick. Im impressed with this product and would like to get more shades.
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
I've always wanted try this, opinions?
Chelsea W.
Middletown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How easy is it to apply this product? Does it last all day?
Shekinah G.
Warner Robins, GA
Wow , it looks like a very beautiful product, but does it last long???
Prisca S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really oily eyelids, and will this last all day without creasing?
Laila I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this day in place all day