19 colors available

BY MALLY BEAUTY

Bronze Evercolor Shadow Stick is the perfect solution for a quick, long wearing eye that looks incredible all day.  It won t come off until you take it off!  You can use it to line and define or create a quick smokey eye.  The creamy texture helps to smooth out fine lines.  You have complete control with this easy to use stick, so have fun and experiment!  Once your beautiful eye look is complete you can be sure it will stay fresh all day long! see more...

• Wow , it looks like a very beautiful product, but does it last long???4 Answers
  • How easy is it to apply this product? Does it last all day?4 Answers
  • Do you need to apply eye primer before putting this on? Or do they ...1 Answers
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good cream eyeshadow formula. It lives up to the claims of staying all day. This is partly due to a very dry formula rather than the moist, creamy formulas. I find this formula a little sticky and usually top it with powder to avoid this feeling. It's also difficult to blend it out after applying. I also get a slight amount of creasing as I have very oily eyelids, but the wear of this stick is much better than other brands. I got copper rose in a Birchbox but I probably won't buy any more as they're $25 and a little pricey for me.
Tori B.
Tori B.
I've really been into these color sticks lately! I ordered the taupe shade during the 21 days of beauty at Ulta and have been obsessed with them and finding other similar formulas like this. Mally's by far is the best formula because of the color selection and longevity! I also own the MAC pro long wear formula, and I have really found that Mally's formula by far outlasts them! Great shadow stick! Oh also, I generally have watery eyes, and this is the only product that pulls through, and I can count on the color staying all day!
Alisia E.
Alisia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think the name of the color I have is truffle? Not sure because it is so worn and all the letters are off.. But I love this product. I love shadow sticks and this one is beautiful. Love the color pay off. Stays nice all day.
Lizzie K.
Lizzie K.
The pigmentation on this is insane! It literally lasts forever! And doesn't wear off! It looks great on brown eyes! It's easy to put on! The only issue is it's a little heavy so you can feel it on your eyelids.
Kari C.
Kari C.
Love! Love! Love! I absolutely love this shadow stick. I've tried many and they always seem to clump on the creases or wear off after an hour. But this one stays put! A little pricey but worth the money.
Arissa G.
Arissa G.
Red Bank
I love this product it lasts forever !!!! My eye color is brown and it really essentientates my eyes I love it so much ! It's better than any other brand I have tried PLEASE DONT DISCONTINUE
Salisa W.
Salisa W.
Acworth, GA
Love the seamless application and all day wear of these eyeshadows! A must have for any make up bag!!! Mally Never disappointing!
Dalaney B.
Dalaney B.
Hemet, CA
My new favorite on the go shadow. I always keep some makeup in my school bag. beautiful pigment and stays where you want it.
Ny-Asia E.
Ny-Asia E.
I LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE these shadow sticks... They are so pigmented it it blows my mind every time I use them. I actually rarely use them as a shadow, more as an inner corner highlight or a pop of color on the lower lash line. My favorite one is "Clash". I wear glasses, so a lot of the time my eye makeup gets lost behind my frames. When I wear clash on the lower lash line, it is so vibrant! It's usually the first thing a person notices about my make up. It's stays it my water line perfectly all day, and other than the initial smudging I do on the lower lash line it does not budge! These were the perfect investment. They are amazing to travel with and even better in makeup kits.. Totally worth the coinssss.
Jillian A.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Mally Evercolor Shadow Sticks are creamy pigmented and easy to blend shadow. You have 30 to 45 seconds of play time to smudge out, smoke out or blend the eyeshadow before it sets. Once it sets it stays pur all day until you take it off. She has several shades. I own the shade 'saddle shimmer' which is a beautiful bronze shade with shimmer. You het 0.06 oz of product per stick. Im impressed with this product and would like to get more shades.
Shekinah G.
Shekinah G.
Warner Robins, GA
Wow , it looks like a very beautiful product, but does it last long???
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Middletown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How easy is it to apply this product? Does it last all day?
Prisca S.
Prisca S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really oily eyelids, and will this last all day without creasing?
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you need to apply eye primer before putting this on? Or do they go on smoothly and last all day?
Laura W.
Laura W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really last all day? What about for mature eyes? Any creasing?