MakeupEye MakeupEyebrow EnhancersMally Beauty
Evercolor Brow Defining Gel with Double Ended Brush - Taupe

Mally Beauty Evercolor Brow Defining Gel with Double Ended Brush - Taupe

by Mally Beauty

Fill in brows and sculpt them into place-this water-resistant matte finish formula won't smudge or budge all day! A fine mesh net covers the soft, creamy brow formula, ensuring the precise amount of product usage without the mess. Eyebrows look...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mally Beauty Evercolor Brow Defining Gel with Double Ended Brush - Taupe!
Jessica L.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Mally Beauty Evercolor Brow Defining Gel with Double Ended Brush - Taupe
This brow gel works well. I still prefer a pencil, but if you like gels this one works well! I have blonde hair and the taupe shade goes well with my naturally light brown eyebrows! Check it out if you like gels!
Issis K.
Winston-Salem
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Mally Beauty Evercolor Brow Defining Gel with Double Ended Brush - Sable
Works great! Had a very professional look. Lasts all day long. Easy to apply. Matches the color of my natural brows very well. I use it daily and looks very natural. Great for a day at work or a night on the town.

Looking for your answer?