Mally Beauty Evercolor Automatic Waterproof Eyeliner uploaded by Katie G.

BY MALLY BEAUTY

Waterproof and smudgeproof, this glide-on formula will make your eyes pop with color. The wait is over: all the benefits of Mally s long-wearing Evercolor Waterproof Eyeliner formula in an automatic pencil. This creamy gel smooths on effortlessly for a vivid, waterproof line. It sets in 30 seconds so your eyeliner won t smudge, run, or fade through the day. And it s infused with nourishing and conditioning ingredients that make it gentle enough to use on your inner rims. No sharpener needed, simply twist to release the formula! Automatic Waterproof Eyeliner, Satin Taupe see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "This is an amazing liner. It comes in so many colors. I've tried 50 liners and this one is the most long lasting by far. It will stay in my waterline all day!" in 11 reviews
  • "I received Starlight in my Ipsy bag, and I was so excited to receive a Mally product! This silver liner goes on so smooth and doesn't smudge off. The packaging is also so pretty." in 5 reviews
  • "So I received the silver color in my Ipsy bag this month, and honestly it made my bag. I watched a video tutorial type thing that Mally had posted on ipsy.com. First she is so funny. Second she showed where we put on our black eyeliner first then basically layer this silver on top. LOVE IT! So the color is very pigmented, a little goes a long way. Mine lasts all day once I put it on. It is pricey, at about $16.00 I believe, but it is truly worth every penny. " in 5 reviews
  • "This is the best eyeliner. I didn't even know I needed a change until I got this one. It is the most non smudge waterproof eyeliner I have ever tried! Love it! " in 5 reviews
  • "I've never liked eye pencils before I used these. They are so soft and easy to apply, and they have just a hint of sparkle." in 3 reviews
katie y.
Buena Park, CA
Review for: Midnight more...
It glides on like butter! I love this eyeliner. It's perfect for lining your lash line or your waterline. It doesn't pull or irritate your skin. However, it does smudge a little if you apply more than once when lining your eyes. But overall, it's really creamy and buttery eyeliner !!
Jena C.
Amazing eyeliner!!! It’s thin enough to get your inner rim on the upper and lower lid without looking like a raccoon. Once 30 seconds is over and it sets it’s waterproof and it doesn’t budge till you take it off.
Amy B.
Tampa
Review for: Automatic Onyx more...
This is a great eyeliner. I have been using this for years. It stays all day. And the waterproof holds up. I use this eyeliner almost everyday. It’s a good value for a department store brand. I would buy this again.
Laura S.
Ottumwa, IA
I was so tired of wasting money on products that would just sink into my pores by noon! When I seen Mally on QVC, I knew I had to give it a try. What was I out?? This eye liner goes on buttery smooth and stays ALL DAY! This make up has changed my life! I will not wear anything else. When they say its bulletproof, they mean it!
Krista G.
Mally’s waterproof eyeliner is the best I’ve ever used! As a person who wears eyeliner daily, I’ve tried a ton of brands and this has always been my favorite. It lasts all day long, and the color stays perfect. My favorite colors are the black and navy blue. The navy is great for bringing out blue eyes!
Raissa E.
Doral, FL
Review for: Automatic Navy more...
I love that it’s an automatic pencil and I don't have to worry about having to sharpen the pencil. A received the pencil in a navy color which is great, because I always wear black or brown. Another great thing was that it was a large sample size and it doesn't fades son easily. The only thing that I didn't like about the pencil is that it went very dry and having very sensitive eyes I notice some irritation, but it happen to me a lot with other pencils.
///
Me gusto que es un lápiz automático y no tengo que preocuparme por tener que sacarle punta. Recibí el color navy lo cual estuvo genial porque siempre uso negro y marrón. Otra cosa que me gusto mucho fue que el tamaño de la muestra fue full size y que no se desvanece fácilmente. Lo único que no me gusto fue que el lápiz corre un muy seco y teniendo ojos muy sensibles note un poco de irritación pero, esto me pasa mucho con otros lapices.
Katie G.
Bryant, AR
Review for: Automatic Tiger'S Eye more...
These liners are super creamy and pigmented. They’re designed to go on as a cream, but the handy dandy pencil-like packing allows for much better precision. They’re twist-up liners, too, which is a bonus because there’s no pencil sharpener necessary. I will say that I strongly prefer the metallic shades. The metallic colors look amazing as a bottom eyeliner, and if you’re into the whole lining your waterline thing (this thoroughly grosses me out for some reason), I imagine the metallic pink would be phenomenal. When tested, the metallic colors lasted much longer in water, and they didn’t smudge at all in comparison to the normal colors which showed a bit of smudging.
RobertAnn S.
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
I don't normally reach for shades like this (ice blue) for eyeliner, but I did use it for a pop of shimmer on my bottom lash line and a pop in the inner corners of my eyes. Made for a great pop of shimmer! It almost comes off as a silver tone, but with a hint of blue. Makes for a great winter eye look! Retails at $18.
Tanya D.
So I literally buy these about 6 at a time. Which comes out to almost $80 bucks with shipping directly from their website. The thing is it's the only eyeliner I found that is waterproof good but doesn't kill my contacts with that nasty oily film like urban decay. I also prefer pencil to that twist type of pen. Overall I swear by it but I am open to other suggestions.
Tanya D.
I have been searching for years and I found this eyeliner that is pretty water proof but not the best. Anything better that won't smear and doesn't get into contacts and mess them up?
sharon d.
Camden, SC
Wats the best way to do the lil cat eye look on the end of my eyes..I have soooo many problems with this!! I can never get it to look right my lines..I just don't kno..there has to be secrets out there!! Help!
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Can this be easily removed with eye makeup remover?
Natasha W.
Jacksonville, FL
How long will this eyeliner stay on?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite shade?!