BeautyFaceFace MakeupMally Beauty
- Effortlessly Airbrushed Blush & Highlighter - Pretty Pink Shade - 01 Ounce - MY2087

by Mally Beauty

Skin that looks luminous, flawless and airbrushed—without a filter! Mally's made it a reality with this perfectly paired blush and highlighter. The true color blush adds a natural looking, multi-dimensional flush as the golden highlighter delivers...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mally Beauty - Effortlessly Airbrushed Blush & Highlighter - Pretty Pink Shade - 0.1 Ounce - MY.2087!
Kortney  U.
Mally Beauty - Effortlessly Airbrushed Blush & Highlighter - Pretty Pink Shade - 0.1 Ounce - MY.2087 uploaded by Kortney  U.
I got this for $2.45 at Ross stores and I lovvvee it! This set is originally set for value at $88 when I looked it up but I got it for a steal! I Can’t wait to use it on some looks for Halloween 🎃 and outside of Halloween 👻 lol!!!

Looking for your answer?