Mally Beauty Double End Shaping Brush

by Mally Beauty

Blend to perfection with this double-ended shaping brush from Mally Beauty. Get an allover sweep of color with the light, fluffy end; or use the plush, rounded side for precise application of shaping powders and eye shadows. Ergonomically designed with a sturdy, pink metallic handle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mally Beauty Double End Shaping Brush!
3 years agoHillsborough, NJ
I have been using and reviewing Mally beauty products for years now and I love almost every last product I have purchased. This brush was sent to me with the blush/highlight duo and the only problem I had with this was that the white end of the brush sheds in the first few uses. Other than that, I love it!
a year agoOwings, MD
This is my favorite brush for highlighting and contouring! It gives a nice soft wash of color without depositing too much. I definitely recommend this brush to anyone who uses blush, bronzer, contour, or highlighters!
4 months agoUniontown, OH
Works good for blending powder foundation and the other end is good for highlighter or setting under eye