Mally Beauty Double Duty Perfect Tweezers

by Mally Beauty

Smartly groomed eyebrows complete a look. That s why Mally combined two of her favorite tweezer shapes to design a tweezer that makes it easy for you to create clean, beautifully shaped brows. Double Duty Perfect Tweezers, Pink.

Para que se usa isso
Just out of curiosity does the smaller more pointed end ever pinch your skin??
Just out of curiosity does the smaller more pointed end ever pinch your skin??
Start your review of Mally Beauty Double Duty Perfect Tweezers!
How would you rate this product?
Bear, DE
Simplesmente incrível! Formula maravilhosa como nunca vi antes. Vale muito a pena, indico para todos.
Brunette
It is an economic product of good quality, is durable and works to perfection is a recommended brand
Bedfordshire
Great for grooming my eyebrows and I love the colour of them as they are feminine and cute xoxoxoxox
Platinum
This clamp is super comfortable because I can carry it everywhere and does not take up much space.
jeddah
I love it always i use it from years its good product soft and easy using u will love it like me
Black
Elriyad, Saudi arabia
It is realy beauty bouble duty perfect easy To Apply and useing very easy i use it twice monthly
Black
N machuca otima perfeita aparencia incrivel muito boa de se manusear eu n vivo sem me ajuda muito
Simplesmente maraaa.. Produto de fácil utilização Super fácil e pratico Amo demais não fico sem
Leicester
I really love these tweezers as they get my brows into a perfect shape and are sooo precise
Dark Blonde
Se alguém tem dúvida quanto a compra desse produto, eu super recomendo. Vale cada centavo!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...