Mally Beauty Double Duty Perfect Tweezers

by Mally Beauty

Smartly groomed eyebrows complete a look. That s why Mally combined two of her favorite tweezer shapes to design a tweezer that makes it easy for you to create clean, beautifully shaped brows. Double Duty Perfect Tweezers, Pink.

Para que se usa isso
Just out of curiosity does the smaller more pointed end ever pinch your skin??
Just out of curiosity does the smaller more pointed end ever pinch your skin??
Start your review of Mally Beauty Double Duty Perfect Tweezers!
How would you rate this product?
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
Black
I love this product! It is so great and super affordable! Love this eye brow product and this brand! The packaging is gorgeous and I have used this so many times! The price is perfect and the formula is as well! I would tell any of my friends to use this! It is my holy grail! Very gentle and effective!
Clay City, KY
This product works great. It is easy to hold and use. I use it at least once a week. It's a little more expensive than tweezers found at Wal-Mart but you get your money's worth because of how well they work. I was very happy with this purchase.
Atlanta, GA
Absolutely love these double ended tweezers! If you obsessively pluck every tiny hair that shows up immediately like I do then you’ll like these. I love the flat end to get the long stray hairs and the pointed end to get the really tiny hard to grab fine hairs that are stubborn to get out. Really changed my tweezer game.
Dark Brown
Andrews
Very easy to use and great shape. Worked well woth the grip. My skin type is cery dry and these made it easy to grab the hairs. I use it once a month or anytime my eyebrows grow out. It works lots better compared to alternative. Would recommend to others
Very Precise, good design and easy to use. Good angle. Normal to oily skin type; combination in the T-zone. Very easy to use and did not cause ingrown hairs. Use it weekly and as needed to get stray hairs. Very satisfied and would purchase again.
Lakeland , FL
Mally always has some good cosmetic accessories and this one is really good for those fine little eyebrows that gets cut off at the top and the root stays in. When this happens the tweezer easily grasps the hair and you can pluck it out!
Black
North Port, FL
These tweezers work amazingly well. They are light weight and easy to maneuver. I have sensitive skin and it does not hurt too badly when you pluck the hairs. I would recommend this to anyone and i use it at least twice a week.
Ipswich, MA
I use these tweezers because they give a great grip and they are sharp so it is easy to pluck with them. Compared to other tweezer brands, these definitely work better and it is a great quality product for a good price and you can really get them anywhere!
Duffield, VA
Perfect most glorious tweezers ever, never hurt always work, works for my combination skin great never leaves bumps or hurt my skin like other tweezers, always buy mine from their website, can probably still get them through HSN or QVC, would definitely recommend.