BY MALLY BEAUTY

Complexion Perfection Soft Focus Foundation - When it comes to delivering skin perfection this lightweight, oil-free liquid foundation delivers medium to full coverage for a seriously smooth, natural-looking complexion. Skin looks even, balanced and flawlessly fierce! This hydrating formula provides an immediate skin-soothing and smoothing effect, for naturally flawless skin! - Complexion Perfection Soft Focus Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lizzy t.
Reno, NV
This is hands down my favorite foundation ever. It is smooth and makes my skin look flawless, doesn't get cakey or have a harsh smell.
Alison D.
Larkhall
Review for: Medium (warm, sandy skin tones) more...
This foundation is lovely! It’s thin and blendable, I’d say medium coverage. The tube packaging is nice, and allows cutting to remove all product for use. The price is fair and I’d recommend and buy again 🙂
Jessica R.
, KY
I bet I would really love this! I’ve used her products in the past and really enjoyed them! Has anyone ever tried this concealer from @MallyBeauty