BeautyFaceFace MakeupMally Beauty
Complexion Perfection Soft Focus Foundation

Mally Beauty Complexion Perfection Soft Focus Foundation

by Mally Beauty

Complexion Perfection Soft Focus Foundation - When it comes to delivering skin perfection this lightweight, oil-free liquid foundation delivers medium to full coverage for a seriously smooth, natural-looking complexion. Skin looks even, balanced and flawlessly fierce! This hydrating formula provides an immediate skin-soothing and smoothing effect, for naturally flawless skin! - Complexion Perfection Soft Focus Foundation

I bet I would really love this! I’ve used her products in the past and really enjoyed them! Has anyone ever tried this concealer from @MallyBeauty
Start your review of Mally Beauty Complexion Perfection Soft Focus Foundation!
April L.
Amory, MS
Review for: Medium (warm, sandy skin tones)
This foundation doesnt have the best shade range. The light was too light for me and the medium is just a tad to dark for me but I went with the medium. I like the coverage but this foundation tends to build up around my nose and mouth and I really dont like that. It holds up alright other than it wanting to build up in those areas on my face. Also is has a strong paint smell when putting it on but goes away after a little bit.
Jennifer G.
2,933 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Medium (warm, sandy skin tones)
This Foundation by Mally Beauty is super super good quality I love how soft the texture is easy to use wonderful and application I think it's affordable I did use a coupon to stretch out my money the only con I can say honestly as it is kind of expensive but if you're using Nike coupons or your points it does help you to lower the price and then it makes it all worth it at the end but I really do like it a lot and I'm wearing it today and I would love if anybody needed some pictures I can definitely show you those pictures to show you like the pretty radiant it gives me in my skin
Cassandra L.
Meadville , PA
Review for: Fair (porcelain skin tones)
Love love love love love this foundation. It is the only one I’ve ever used that last after a long day of sweating at work! And it never looked cakey. I’ve used foundation from urban decay and Kat Von d that were supposed to last long and they never make the cut!!
Brandi  M.
It has pretty nice coverage , especially with a beauty blender. I like the product it seemed to go well with my other cream products as well. The only thing that I didn't like was the smell when you first put it on. But the scent does wear off. Otherwise it's a nice foundation. I would definitely be interested in trying more of their products in the future
Kieran B.
Southampton, NJ
Review for: Medium (warm, sandy skin tones)
Terrible shade range. Hard to match and feels super heavy on the skin. Even with a good primer it creases and looks grey.
Mel T.
Waynesboro, PA
Review for: Fair (porcelain skin tones)
This was not a good fit for my skin. Too dark and too thick of a formula. Left my face feeling heavy and sticky. Customer service was great and packaging was nice but the foundation is not a good one at all!
Kendall S.
Hixson, TN
Mally Beauty Complexion Perfection Soft Focus Foundation uploaded by Kendall S.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Fair (porcelain skin tones)
Light, soft, and flawless skin. This is my go-to for my morning routine. Even if I don’t add anything else on top, I feel confident and pretty with this primer. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a natural beauty look.
Ashley J.
Jackson, KY
Review for: Light (ivory or cream skin tones)
This really is a light weight foundation. Dries down beautifully on your skin for a gorgeous complexion. Does really well with oily skin.
Brenda C.
Madison, WI
Mally Beauty Complexion Perfection Soft Focus Foundation uploaded by Brenda C.
Review for: Medium (warm, sandy skin tones)
I like it alot. I keep it in my on the road makeup bag. Incase im running late and i know where its at and ill put it on. I really dont need to follow up with powder afterwards. It lasts me atleast 6 hours. Yes, I would buy it again but im trying different foundations to see which i like better.
Madison Z.
Bartlesville, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fair (porcelain skin tones)
Fantastic foundation. Makes my skin look hydrated and flawless! I got this when it was on clearance at ulta so I’m bummed that I probably won’t be able to get it again for that great of a deal!