BY MALLY BEAUTY

Sable Create perfect arches with a little help from Mally Beauty.  This double-ended brow pencil features a firm, crisp definer and a soft color powder to fill in and contour your brows for a flawless look.  Available in: Blonde, Brunette, or Sable . see more...

Bianca C.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this eye pencil, goes one more like a gel and it stays put all day long. I got introduced to the line by my birchbox subscription but have bought this eyeliner exclusively ever since.
Katy F.
This product is okay. It takes a while to get your brows looking good with this. Definitely not a product to use when you're rushing. The double sided is nice, but I found myself only using one side/shade.
Lauren B.
Greeneville, TN
Takes awhile to get used to. Your brows do not always come out looking like you would want them too
Tania G.
Corona, Ca
Great for the brows doesn't smear or run and it's a really easy formula to work with I always reach for it when getting ready
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't like how this goes on, I felt like it looked really fake. It didn't go on smooth, and it broke easy, so I had to keep sharpening it.
Choubaila M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The felt tip is the only thing different between this liner and the tattoo liner in my opinion. It's a bit thicker of a tip so getting a super thin point or line is harder but this doesn't have a brush that will fray like the tattoo liner does. The collection of colors is great and it's truly waterproof if you can get it to dry down. My eyes water a bit when I'm doing my eyeliner and that caused this to bleed into my eyeshadow on the inner third of my eye even if I put black eyeshadow over it immediately with a liner brush. I wouldn't totally recommend this for a beginner because it does dry down quickly but it would be decent for everyone else including those with hooded eyes because it does dry so quickly. That means it's not going to be forgiving of someone who makes mistakes at eyeliner. It lasts most of the day except in the inner third. It's very pigmented. Great price. This lasted me less than a month doing a semi thick winged liner daily and touch ups throughout the day.
Eyerlin C.
Mally Beauty Brow Beauty Brow Pencil es el mejor producto, definitivamente yo lo recomiendo es super bueno chica
Christina H.
Providence, RI
Good for a beginner?
Yadira G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this at?