Mally Beauty Blush Brush

by Mally Beauty

Control the amount of color you apply with the Mally Beauty Blush Brush. Specially designed for applying blush or bronzer, the brush has plush bristles and a sturdy, pink metallic handle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mally Beauty Blush Brush!
5 months ago
LOVE this brush. I use it everytime I do my blush. This is too big to apply right to my cheek but I use this to blend it and it works great. Blends my blush evenly and makes it look soft.
3 years agoHuntington, NY
I just want to preface this by saying that I love Mally and some of her products are my absolute holy grail go-to's but brushes are just not her forte. I feel like the quality of her brushes don't live up to the Mally name. While this brush does get the job done so to speak, I have so many other brushes that work so much better. I also find that with a lot of her brush products, this one included, the bristles aren't very soft and the hairs are constantly falling out, even from just the first use.
3 years agoMilford, OH
If the bristles did not come out I would give this 5 stars but its hard to enjoy it when I'm picking the pieces of brush off my face and clothes every time I use it. It is very soft though.
a year agoOwings, MD
This brush is so soft and washes up so well. It makes me sad that it sheds so badly. I got this in a set and I would rate it much higher if it didn’t shed so much. Plucking black fibers off my face after doing my makeup isn’t fun.
2 years ago
Had this brush for several years. Its still in good condition but it sheds a little bit and feels scratchy. I probably need to condition the bristles.
2 years ago
I don’t think I use it for what it’s supposed to be used for but it gets the job done.