BY MALLY BEAUTY

Hide those unwanted imperfections without looking overly made-up. This creamy concealer allows for allover coverage or simple spot concealing with the easy-to-use delivery system. Never tacky or oily, it doesn t dry or settle into fine lines and wrinkles and helps prevent moisture loss in delicate areas of the face. Age Rebel Concealer Stick, Fair see more...

ayvah m.
i really like this concealer. its creamy and the lightest shade matches my very fair skin. it also covers imperfections beautifully. too bad its not widely available ever since Mally sold her company.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
I absolute love this concealer stick, great coverage without being caked it's the best one I have tried so far and lasts all day even if I forget to set it. The packaging looks nice and I would definatly purchase this again.
gloribi j.

this product is very practical, I really would like to try it, to see how me going, the way she is very attractive is a product that at first glance and would have on my shopping list
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I love everything from Mally but I absolutely love this concealer stick. Dark circles and discoloration disappear.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
This is definitely not high coverage concealer what I found the use of this was for my eyeshadow as a primer.
jessica Paola P.
yungay644, Villa Serena 2, quilpue, Valparaíso, Chile
Amo este producto me gusta mucho la calidad de esta marca, eh escuchado muy buenas referencias sobre ella