BY MALLY BEAUTY

The answer to last-minute touch-ups or late-breaking dramas 24/7 Instant Erase concealer is a two-step system that combines the complete coverage of a cream with the flawless, no-budge finish of a powder. The high-performance system looks beautiful, and lasts and lasts. 24/7 Instant Erase Concealer Stick/Powder, Light. see more...

Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Concealer in a stick !! Who would love that .. nice and thick creamy consistency .. great for under eye to cover those dark circles .. also covers my blemishes from post acne scars ..
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Love this concealer..so smooth and creamy...makes my skin look flawless and beautiful and hides my darkness under my eyes and blemishes..great product!!
Mynasia M.
Philadelphia, PA
Haven't tried this yet but I've hears good things about it. Can't wait to get my hands on this and see if it's everything I've heard it to be.
danielle r.
Mc Carr, KY
Is it ok
debra z.
Grulla, TX
I would like to try this product!!! i wonder if its good..