BY MALLY BEAUTY

Light Mally s 24/7 Professional Blush System is a high-performance blush that is made to get you that truly healthy, lit-from-within glow! This formula has the same features and benefits as the original, but with a subtle shimmer that gives your skin a radiant look. Ingredients: Blush Cream: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isohexyl Caprate, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Cera Microcristallina, Kaolin, Zinc Oxide, Cera Carnauba, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Ultramari see more...

• Where can I buy this?2 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try Mally Beauty. Is this a good bl...1 Answers
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
Love this product. I got this as a gift last year and I love the blush. It works well with my skin tone and gives me a natural looking tint on my cheeks. I wish the brush could be a little thicker, but it still works fine. I love Mally cosmetics!! if you haven't tried her stuff yet, you are missing out.
Genesis F.
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVE THIS! i use this for my every day look with bronzer and blush its very natural and pretty i love it and cheap i found it at ulta i seen so many youtubers talk about it and i went out bought it and loved it recommend to everyone its was cheap too i like the compact look
Haley W.
I bought this for my sister in law because she is darker skin tone. I think it goes on fine and the colors are great but it is so not worth the price. This brand I feel is more expensive then it needs to be. There are other options out these for a better price.
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
Desde hace tiempo he querido utilizar mally belleza me han comentado que es de maravilla este rubor... no las he utilizado solamente me la han recommendado...
Jessica C.
Battle Ground , WA
Where can I buy this?
Ella T.
I've always wanted to try Mally Beauty. Is this a good blush?