Mally Beauty 24/7 Brow Express Pencil/Powder uploaded by Esther V.

BY MALLY BEAUTY

Mally Beauty s 24/7 Brow Express Brow Color is a double-ended brow solution. It has a pencil on one end so you can fill in your brow and a setting powder on the other to fill with color and make sure your brows aren t going anywhere until you decide to take it off. Ingredients: Brow Pencil: Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethylhexanoin, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Lanolin Oil, Zinc Stearate, Acetylated Sucrose Distearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide , Iron Oxide . Setting Powder: Talc, Nylon-12, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed. see more...

Sarah G.
Newtown , PA
Who doesnt want a perfect eyebrows? This amazing pencil gives you eyebrows a perfect look! I like how my eyebrows looks with this amazing brow express pencil. It is easy to use and perfect results
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have never used a brow pencil before because most pencils make your eye brows look drawn on. My eyebrows have been thinning in some areas of the brow. I love this product because of the powder tip really makes the brows look natural.
natalie c.
Weslaco, TX
This eye brow pencil is life. It really does a great job @ filling and lining your brows! I totally recommended it! It will leave you eyebrows looking really nice and natural but also fleeky if you like haha!
Gail B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love this brow pencil! I have very light eyebrows and I love filling in the faint areas with the pencil half. The powder side is great because it gives a natural finish.
Jessica  M.
Princeton, WV
Love this brow pencil!! It makes creating the perfect brow an easy task!! And I love that it stays on yet it easily rubs off if I need to fix a mistake ;)
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Glides in so well, lighted key strokes to fill making it look so full and I love that it last on that doesn't smudge off.
Erica P.
Inglewood, CA
Eye brow pencils are my thing I love applying eyeliner it brings out the smokey I look at little more.
Esther V.
Like this product very much. The formula is amazing, I'd definitely recommend this brow pencil.
Chelsie W.
London
Love this, looks so natural on the eyebrows and it last really long, gives a flawless finish and it's great for all kinds of eyebrows
Shannon D.
Medicine Hat, Ab
Love it !! Best eyebrow pencil I've ever used . Leaves eyebrows looking natural & flawless .
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
Is this product good for the price? ALso is it long lasting and easy to use?
Sweena K.
New westminster, BC
How does it is better than gel?
Alexis G.
National city , CA
How this brow pencil works? I'm a makeup artist and I always want to try new things, but I don know if this pencil works so... if someone can help me out please 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Melissa P.
Indianapolis, IN
How is this pencil any different than other lines?
Randi C.
Sammamish, WA
How well does this work? Does it stay on? Does it smudge? How good is the spoolie on it? I'm so curious about the quality of this product? How is the color selection! I currently use brow wiz. Is this comparable?