Mally

by Mally Beauty

Have you tried the Mally Undermakeup corrector?
Does this brands eye shadows and eyeliners stay on all day? Long wear is very important!
Has anyone tried the Mally primer? Is it good?
Start your review of Mally!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love Mally.They have many great products.But one that I adore is their volumizing mascara.It works great.It really defines your lashes big time.” in 5 reviews
Naperville
I really like the products. I bought a kit but did not realize that I was signed up for auto ship and got charged again $47 a month later. I cancelled my account but still was getting emails about a bill. 2 months later I received a paper bill for 47$ which they are telling me is the second installment of the shipment that I haven’t wanted in the first place. I have called and emailed to no avail. Beware when you purchase anything from them. They refused to assist me and I still owe 47$. Terrible customer service and I did like the product and the owner Mally as well. I have not written a bad review ever but after so many calls and emails it has just been exhausting and not worth it.
Rialto, CA
I bought a Mally beauty kit from QVC to try. It came with 2 blush sticks, foundation stick, eyeshadow stick, mascara and a see through powder that was literally useless for me. Everything else was really lovely. The shadow and blush were creamy and applied easily and stayed on all day. The foundation didn’t cake.
Spokane Vly, WA
I started using Mally Beauty products over 7 years ago. My first purchase was a powder foundation which quickly became my ride or die. I have tried several other foundations over the years, but always come back to this one. She has great foundations, primers, blush, mascaras, and shadow sticks. I will continue to purchase and I highly recommend.
I’m not the biggest lip gloss fan, but I was gifted a ton of Mally lip glosses and I actually really enjoy them. These are very pigmented for lip glosses, and I love how they aren’t too sticky. I’m not turning into a lip gloss- girl, but I do like these ones.
Hudson Falls, NY
Mally uploaded by Kayla W.
Just got my first Mally Beauty Set (5 piece glow set), I’m very impressed!! Can’t wait for summer now, as this will be an easy bronze every day look! Impressed and highly recommend! I love the rose gold makeup bag that came with my items!! Can’t go wrong with their eyeshadow pens!!
Independence, KY
I actually love Mally beauty and think the products are so underrated! The line is absolutely beautiful and versatile for anyone of all ages to find themselves a beautiful look!
Little Rock, AR
Mally uploaded by Holly N.
I received the Mally undermakeup corrector in my LipMonthly. Weird, I know! When you first open it, you have to screw the buttom until liquid corrector comes out onto a brush that is attatched to the end of the wand. It works nicely and it is thin enough formula to match alot of skin tones and it does cover-up blemishes. Perfect for after doing your brows and you need that foundation below the brow. The thing that I don't like about it is that you really can't wash that brush. It could also dry out easily I would think. It was a $25 value and the most expensive thing in my lip bag!? I want more expensive lipstick! I love lipstick or gloss, anything on the lips.
Buffalo, NY
I purchased a total face collection on QVC Mally made everything look beautiful. When it arrived , I should mention I have pale dry skin and I looked like a little girl playing with her mom's makeup. I could not get it to blend into my skin and then it actually made me break out! Thankfully I was able to return it but I had to pay the shipping. This was from start to finish a bad experience.
Cincinnati, OH
Mally Beauty products are awesome and truly lives up to the quote "won't come off until you take it off!". Being a full time makeup artist, I not only use her products on my clients but also myself.
Not only is Mally a sweetheart, if you've seen her on QVC live but her products are amazing as well. I have used her volumizing mascara for years now and have never looked back. They make my lashes look gorgeous, full, and so long! You don't need to layer on four different kinds of mascara for fabulous results and this product does not get clumpy or dried out. I am a strong supporter of her products and she continues to come out with new things every few months. I have also purchased her Gel Nail Kit which works phenomenally ( and i have tried multiple other brands), her 10 colorful eyeliners (which apply so easily and do not fade or wipe off after wearing all day) as well as her lip glosses (which are not sticky or the kind that dries out your lips after a short while of applying) Mally always has wonderful holiday specials/ deals great for a christmas gift or a gift for yourself! Try it, you won't be disappointed!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...