BY MALLY

• I've never tried any mally brand beauty products, how is the qualit...5 Answers
  • Does this brands eye shadows and eyeliners stay on all day? Long we...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the Mally primer? Is it good?Be the first to answer!
Mally
  • "I love Mally.They have many great products.But one that I adore is their volumizing mascara.It works great.It really defines your lashes big time." in 5 reviews
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
I first found Mally probably 5? Years ago on qvc. I LOVE her mascara and foundation. I have never found another foundation that works like hers! I also have one of her shadow sticks that is really nice too! Her eyeliner is also one of the blackest blacks I've ever used, same goes for her mascara. It's just so much blacker than other blacks and really gives your face a clean crisp look πŸ’– πŸ’˜πŸ’˜ thank you Mally for being amazing and creating on point productsπŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
This brand is excellent. Her face defender is a holy grail product and so is her b.b. cream.Face defender is ground breaking and makes u look airbrushed.Its my magic eraser. Her eyeshadow sticks are genius and looking beautiful is doable with little effort. Shes not so well known but she should be.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Amarillo, TX
I love watching Mally on QVC she is so energetic and seems like such a sweet person. I have tried her eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss and love all 3 of them. I believe you can now get her products at Ulta as well. My favorite product would be the mascara makes my lashes look nice and full.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Dayton, TN
Seen the videos on YouTube, wasn't so sure about the products until I purchased some of my own. I really loved them though, I tried the bronzing pallets but it didn't blend as well as I thought so. I know you can purchase the products online, sephora, and Ulta. Love the eye shadows!
Joelle K.
Joelle K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Mally! I was introduced to her products at an Ulta event. I even got to selfie with her. πŸ˜‰ She was really sweet! My favorite product of hers is the eyebrow pencil with blender. Loved the color and coverage and the blender made it look so natural!
Cheria J.
Cheria J.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a blotting product from Mally and it was the first product I've tried . I got it from Ulta during a sale and it worked really good , using a silicone type product to place on top of makeup to help with shine . I would def buy again !
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
This woman is a genius! I love her brand and her! She is so genuine, the products are amazing! Especially the volumizing mascara!!!! I want to own all her products! They are gentle on my skin and look great!!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of Mally & her products. I don't mind spending the money on Mally Beauty because I know I won't be let down. Everything is so easy to use. Plus Mally always has great tips on youtube and QVC.
Rae C.
Rae C.
Henderson, NV
Just recently received an email from Mally Beauty for products and I can't wait until they arrive!!! I have wanted to try their products for a while and am more than excited!!!!!
Mary Grace G.
Mary Grace G.
Cullman, AL
Love love love Mally mascara! I have used it for years and it makes my lashes look amazing! It is very volumizing. I have used several tubes of it and will continue to buy more!
Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
What is your favorite product of Malley?
Diem N.
Diem N.
Antioch, CA
Where can you buy these products?
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Is her lip gloss good?
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I've never tried any mally brand beauty products, how is the quality? What would you recommend as a first purchase?
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Philadelphia, PA
Can you buy these products anywhere besides QVC?