SportsCamping & HikingCamping Cookware & DinnerwareMalloMe

What's the purpose of a double end if you can't fit more marshmallows?
How to these hold up over time? Good to use over a fire and bbq?
First how big are these sticks could I extend them ? and can they wash out the guck out easily .let’s say I wanted to go camping could I easily carry it around as I pleased ?
Start your review of MalloMe Marshmallow Roasting Sticks Set of 8 Telescoping Smores Skewers & Hot Dog Forks 32 Inch Patio Fire Pit Accessories Camping Cookware Campfire Cooking Kids Fireplace Accesories - FREE Canvas Pouch, 10 Bamboo Sticks & Marshmallow Sticks Ebook!
How would you rate this product?
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
My kids love using these for roasting marshmallows over the campfire!! They are great for camping or for a summertime fire in the backyard. This pack comes with 10, and each one has a different color, so there is plenty for everyone to use!
Brandy R.
Fort Worth, TX
I’ve purchased several of the [product:mallome-marshmallow-roasting-sticks-set-of-8-telescoping-smores-skewers-&-hot-dog-forks-32-inch-patio-fire-pit-accessories-camping-cookware-campfire-cooking-kids-fireplace-accesories-free-canvas-pouch,-10-bamboo-sticks-&-marshmallow-sticks-ebook] over the years for camping out and making s’mores. They hold onto the marshmallows better than anything else we’ve tried. Love them.
Jordan D.
Comanche, OK
Absolutely LOVE these you can’t go wrong with these amazing products! Don’t have to worry about the kids dropping anything or burning themselves!
Klorissa B.
Excelsior Spg, MO
This product is so much fun! It is always nostalgic to go look for a stick to roast your marshmallows on, but these roasting sticks are just way easier. The colors help decipher who’s stick is who’s and the prongs do a great job with marshmallows or hotdogs! My family loves these and would highly recommend them to everyone who enjoys camping and/or campfires!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,270 reviews
I bought these for extra sets at the camp fire OR for at home use at our bon-fire. I have a few "smore" addicts in my home- that live to make and eat them YEAR round- this set is easy to clean & easy to store. I love the storage bag.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
We are obsessed with these! Not only do you get a lot but you can roast two at one time which makes it nice because you get to save time! I like they they’re sturdy and easy to clean too! I recommend for anyone who loves to camp or roast marshmallows over and open fire
Alexa  L.
These are great for cooking over the fire. They clean up easily which is great for after making smores. Plus live that they fold down
Courtny H.
Dresden, OH
These are great when you go camping, or to even use in the back yard. I would highly recommend!
Brittany S.
Falls Church, VA
These extend long enough to be out of the fire’s reach. Your arm doesn’t toast along with your marshmallow! Very sturdy and light. Easy to clean. Take these camping or even a back yard fire!
BOBBI I.
SPOKANE, WA
1,268 reviews
I really do enjoy the different colors of these. I think these are adorable and a must have on any camping trip.