Grocerymalk organics
Malk Unsweetened Pure Almond Milk - 28 fl oz

Malk Unsweetened Pure Almond Milk - 28 fl oz

by malk organics

Unsweetened Almond MALK is bursting with the taste of freshly-shelled sprouted raw almonds. That’s not just almond milk. That’s real, whole food—fresh, pure and packed with nutrition you can truly feel good about.

100% certified organic plant-based milk; Made with one cup of sprouted almonds; Made with 3 ingredients; Cold-pressed and never heated; No carrageenan, preservatives, fillers, or gums

Beverage container material: Plastic

Dietary Needs: Organic certified

Exterior container material: Plastic

Contains: Almonds

Store: In a Refrigerated location at Refrigerated

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Malk Unsweetened Pure Almond Milk - 28 fl oz!
Mo C.
BEST dairy alternative brand on the market! Minimal ingredients with no added gums or fillers. I pick up a few everytime I am at Whole Foods because they always seem to have limited inventory. I will forever be a loyal customer. I highly recommend!
LISA P.
Malk Unsweetened Pure Almond Milk - 28 fl oz uploaded by LISA P.
I like this almond Malk as it is simple no big hype or claims to turn you into a superhero. Just good ole simple ingredients that’s what I want in my almond milk 3 ingredients water ,almonds and a touch of salt. Makes this my go to non dairy milk choice for the win 🥇
Paula A.
New York
I just discovered MALK a couple of months ago and now, I buy it regularly. I ditched other dairy free brands because I realized that their ingredients we not healthy. MALK is has real ingredients and its delicious. I use it in my smoothies, oatmeal, coffee, etc.
Alicia M.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE Malk! They offer the best oak milk without gums and emulsifiers. I feel good drinking this stuff and don’t mind spending the extra money.
Zola B.
Austin, TX
I love how they have simple 3 ingredients. Taste real good. I used it for everything smoothie, cereal etc. If you are health conscious person I’d recommend this. I won’t buy any other brand
Monica H.
Akron, OH
Loooove this milk. It blends into anything so deliciously and plus It has the MOST simplest ingredients and no GUMS!!! I love this brand and will forever keep buying.
Alejandra A.
Raleigh, NC
Best almond milk ever!! I am allergic to other almond milks but not this brand. The cleanest almond milks in the market. You should totally try the coffee creamers
Stephanie G.
chicago, IL
My favorite almond milk! It’s exactly how you would make almond milk if you made it at home - no gums or fillers. Worth the price if you don’t have the time to make milk or money for a high powered blender! Love this!

Looking for your answer?