BY MALIN + GOETZ

0.5% Vitamin E.  All Skin Types. Fatty Acid Absorption Technology. Our oil-free, residue-free moisturizer scientifically synthesizes natural vitamins E and B5 with absorbent fatty acids and fatty alcohols.  Gently and effectively hydrates and balances all skin types, unlike traditionally greasy pore-clogging oils, for an intensely nourishing treatment, reducing epidermal irritation.  Natural fragrance and color.  Easily integrated into daily maintenance and prevention regimen. Malin + Goetz does not test on animals. see more...

• I'm looking for a new face moisturizer that won't make my...1 Answers
  • Will this prevent wrinkles and help with fine lines? Will...2 Answers
  • How does this work on skin that is dry and oily?3 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...
  • "Omg I love this stuff! It's light weight, smells good, and doesn't break out my sensitive skin! It has lots of beneficial ingredients as well! " in 10 reviews
  • "I am VERY picky when it comes to moisturizer products. In fact, I can try a product once and instantly know whether or not it's going to work for my skin. This product, although it was in a small one time use sample foil packet, is definitely on my list to purchase from the Birchbox shop! I tend to be someone who is more on the "gel" moisturizer side where I'd prefer a more lightweight consistency with a nice silky feeling. I'd also like for the product to sink fast within the skin so that I can immediately put on my primer and/or foundation right after. This product provided exactly that - a GREAT lightweight formula, with a slight fragrance, and that sunk within the skin instantly! I wore the moisturizer all day with my makeup during the chilly/windy fall day and did not see my skin become dehydrated as I've had with other moisturizers in the past. It felt smooth, hydrated, and nourished throughout the entire day! I would note that as time went on, I'd say about ten hours after wear, the nourishing benefits started to wear but it at least worked for the time length that I needed it to before a new layer would need to be applied! Overall, I'd say that this product worked great and would definitely consider purchasing this in full size from the Birchbox shop! This will definitely be on my wishlist alongside their Grapefruit Cleanser which worked amazingly as well! " in 7 reviews
  • "Great moisturizer! I received a sample in my Birchbox & love it! It was moisturizing, but didn't leave my skin feeling oily. " in 4 reviews
Tabby
This moisturizer is fantastic! On it's own, its perfectly ideal for oily/combination skin and normal skin. It's soothing, repairing, and does the job of softening your skin and making it feel plump and healthy but not at ALL heavy. For very dry skin, you can pair with an oil (I love their Recovery Treatment oil).

I never had any issues with it causing breakouts, in fact I think all of Malin + Goetz skincare is good for people who are prone to breaking out with products.

I'm on my third bottle of this! Will continue to keep purchasing.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I got a sample of this moisturizer from Birchbox and i love it. I had heard of this skincare brand but not this particular product, it really hydrated my dry skin. I definitely recommend!
Krizia C.
San Pedro, CA
I have very dry and sensitive skin. This worked best for me! Sadly, the drug store moisturizer just wasn’t working well with my skin anymore. So glad that I found this product. Works well with sensitive skin and when you wear make up it leaves your skin looking very fresh and glowing !
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
A good light cream for the face skin !I've got a miniature, which was really enough for a long time! I'm thinking about buying a full-sized product now!) Quickly absorbed, has a pleasant structure and the smell is not intrusive. Moisturizes well, but for the owners of dry skin will not be enough.
Jenny G.
Ithaca, NY
I love love love this moisturizer. I am very picky about facial products. My skin is combination (oilier in T-zone and drier cheeks/rest of face) and a bit sensitive. This lotion is conditioning and very effective at rehydrating and softening.
Daria R.
East Hanover, NJ
I got a sample in my Birchbox last year and just fell in love. I've already used 2 bottles. I have a dry sensitive skin, being closer to normal in warm seasons of the year. This moisturizer is perfect for spring-summer season, not greasy, quickly absorbing, soothing and providing the necessary level of moisture for my skin.
Sasha K.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great summertime moisturizer. It is extremely lightweight -- almost gel-like. It sinks into the skin quickly and leaves my face hydrated throughout the day. I've attributed my lack of dry skin these past few months to this moisturizer specifically.
Rose B.
Vermilion, OH
I usually get lotions and moisturizers from Bath and Body Works or just Walmart and they do the job, but still leave my face feeling dry after a few hours and need constant re-applying. This moisturizer changed my whole world, for real. It is very smooth with a slight alcohol smell that made me think it would dry out my skin cuz, you know, alcohol... NOPE! I only got 2 uses out of the sample in my Birchbox subscription, but it left my face feeling smooth and light all day and did not dry up. I didn't feel like my face was greasy with it on either. This is a game changer for sure. LOVE IT!
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
I received a generous sample of the Malin + Goetz vitamin e moisturizer through my Samole society beauty subscription. I wore the moisturizer day and night for about a month and I didn't break out while wearing the lotion and it was very lightweight. The only reason I don't give this a 5 because it has a little more "greasy" feeling than I want but it really isn't greasy, probably more just a personal opinion. There is not much scent besides the usually slight powder smell that lotion tends to have. Highly recommend this for people that want a light moisturizer.
Kristen M.
Owensboro, KY
How does this work on skin that is dry and oily?
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Will this prevent wrinkles and help with fine lines? Will it clog pores?
Magaly G.
I'm looking for a new face moisturizer that won't make my skin oily. I have oily skin and I want something that would either help control it or won't add to it. Thanks!