BY MALIN + GOETZ

Our best-selling go-to styling aid and fixative offers a firm and natural hold for any hair type: long, short, straight, curly, thick, fine, and processed. Botanical sage and absorbent fatty acids create shine, definition and texture that you can run your fingers through at any time and without the stiffness of a gel. Blended for conditioning and silky, residue-free grooming without weighing down hair or irritating scalp. Natural fragrance and color. Sage Extract. All Hair Types. Fatty Acid Absorption Technology Styling Cream, Sage see more...

• Is this stuff any good? I know I love their other products but I ...4 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...
Omar C.
This is the best hair cream I've ever had. I use it every day. It smells amazing, provides the perfect hold and flexibility, comes off easily–it's just great. I've bought two tubes total. 10/10 would recommend.
Tiffany R.
Cantril, IA
Love this brand , it is on the pricey side! But worth your money. Great skin care line also .
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Love the cream i try many cream but i think this one is one of the best one i try i am still trying many thing but still love this cream
Courtney C.
Tacoma, WA
I love this stuff, it works better than carmax for me. I would like to try other verities of this other then the citrus.
Angie R.
This styling cream is really good I haven't tried another stuling cream that beats this one its impossible in my opinion. You should buy it now.
Lily G.
Orange Park, FL
Is this stuff any good? I know I love their other products but I have never tried this.