BY MALIN + GOETZ

1% Peppermint Extract.  All Hair Types. Amino Acid Hydration Technology. Our gentle, hydrating shampoo synthesizes natural peppermint extract with amino acid-based cleansing agents.  Effectively purifies and balances all hair and scalp types, unlike traditionally harsh detergents.  Blended for frequent use without drying, stripping, irritation, or build-up.  Mildly foaming, residue-free formula leaves hair soft and scalp conditioned.    Natural fragrance and color.  Easily integrated into daily regimen for color treated and processed hair. Malin + Goetz does not test on animals. see more...

China W.
China W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use this as a clarifying shampoo that isn't toooooo clarifying. I doesn't hurt that the smell is divine (if you like peppermint, that is!) and wakes me up with just one whiff. The price is a little steep in my opinion, but it is such a treat to use that I'll definitely repurchase again. I only wash my hair ever other day and this size lasts me about 6 months.
Leenoy C.
Leenoy C.
I absolutely love this shampoo. I have very thick hair and it really makes my hair soft and smells amazing!! I love how fresh I feel after I use this shampoo.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff and I just ran out so I am a little sad. It definitely balanced out any itchiness or scalp dryness. My hair feels really clean but not dry afterwards as well. I do have color treated hair and I use manic panic cotton candy...it really stripped my hair of the color big time which is fine since I needed to fade the color but bad if you want to keep your color.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Oregon City, OR
I LOVE this shampoo!
I have dry scalp, thick and dry hair. It did wonders for my scalp and smells amazing!
Renee R.
Renee R.
I used this conditioner while at a New York City Hotel. I didn't look at what the scent was before I used it and was pleasantly surprised when the bath began to smell of peppermint. My hair smelled great after my shower, and my hair felt very clean.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first tried this shampoo at a hotel and fell in love, I bought myself a bottle the next day! It's definitely a pricey shampoo for the amount of product you get in a bottle which is a downside. The peppermint smells really good and makes your scalp feel amazing! I find it to be moisturizing and it left my hair feeling noticeably softer. Really the only downside is the price for the amount of product you get and for someone with long hair the bottle doesn't last very long