BY MALIN + GOETZ

12.0% Rum Eau de Toilette.  Hand + Body Wash. Amino Acid Hydration Technology. Our foaming cleansing gel synthesizes our warm rum tonic eau de toilette with amino acid-based cleansing agents.  Gently and effectively purifies and balances all skin types, unlike traditionally harsh detergents.  Blended to hydrate, rinsing free of residue without irritation, drying or stripping. Natural color. Malin + Goetz does not test on animals. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...
Renee R.
Renee R.
I used this while at a New York Hotel and was very happy with how it smelled and cleaned my hands. The rum scent is very unique and I enjoyed using it during my stay.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
This is amazing and leaves skin soft and smelling very sweet, yes i do recommend this my friends yes it is pretty AWESOME
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Madison, WI
This is the best-smelling handsoap I have ever used. The bottle itself looks really pretty sitting on the sinktop. Yes, it is expensive, but if I have money to splurge, this is one thing I love to get at Barney's in Chicago. Oh yeah, and it does clean your hands too.
Lisa I.
Lisa I.
Burnaby, BC
Used this soap in a hotel that I stayed in. The smell is unlike anything I've tried before and I'm not sure it's for me but it did go a good job of cleaning my hands without making them feel dry