BY MALIN + GOETZ

Our best-selling, gentle, hydrating shampoo synthesizes natural peppermint extract with amino acid-based cleansing agents. Effectively purifies and balances all hair and scalp types, unlike traditionally harsh detergents. Blended for frequent use without drying, stripping, irritation, or build-up. Mildly foaming, residue-free formula leaves hair soft and scalp conditioned. Natural fragrance and color. Easily integrated into daily regimen for color treated and processed hair. 1% Peppermint Extract. All Hair Types. Amino Acid Hydration Technology peppermint shampoo see more...

Buy on Bloomin...
Eva K.
Obsessed with this invigorating shampoo. Peppermint makes you more alert and smells amazing. This shampoo is a top3 shampoo for me. Leaves my thick hair healthy, shiny, and smooth. Repeat buyer. In love!
Leora T.
So delicious and refreshing. Cleans and refreshes without stripping the hair. I love this brand and this shampoo is my favorite. Lasts longer than expected. Good lather for such a natural product. When I can afford it I buy it on Amazon along with the MALIN+GOETZ cilantro hair conditioner, 16 oz it’s like a salad for your shower, it’s divine.
Suzanne E.
Love love love this shampoo. They carry it at my boyfriends gym and he brought home some samples. I was hooked! The scent is amazing and it lathers up oh-so-nicely. I only use about a quarter-size amount for my long hair and it's plenty. It's pricey but last a long time. It makes my hair shiny & bouncy.