BY MALIN + GOETZ

Our best-selling, gentle, hydrating shampoo synthesizes natural peppermint extract with amino acid-based cleansing agents. Effectively purifies and balances all hair and scalp types, unlike traditionally harsh detergents. Blended for frequent use without drying, stripping, irritation, or build-up. Mildly foaming, residue-free formula leaves hair soft and scalp conditioned. Natural fragrance and color. Easily integrated into daily regimen for color treated and processed hair. 1% Peppermint Extract. All Hair Types. Amino Acid Hydration Technology peppermint shampoo see more...

Buy on Bloomin...
Leora T.
So delicious and refreshing. Cleans and refreshes without stripping the hair. I love this brand and this shampoo is my favorite. Lasts longer than expected. Good lather for such a natural product. When I can afford it I buy it on Amazon along with the MALIN+GOETZ cilantro hair conditioner, 16 oz it’s like a salad for your shower, it’s divine.
Suzanne E.
Love love love this shampoo. They carry it at my boyfriends gym and he brought home some samples. I was hooked! The scent is amazing and it lathers up oh-so-nicely. I only use about a quarter-size amount for my long hair and it's plenty. It's pricey but last a long time. It makes my hair shiny & bouncy.