BY MALIN + GOETZ

Back by popular demand!  Our Mojito Lip Balm is as soothing to the lips as it is to the senses.  Flavored with Mojito, our lip balm is scientifically blended to restore and replenish.  Our hydrating lip gel easily integrates for daily maintenance, prevention and treatment of dry, irritated lips.  Color and Paraben free. mojito lip balm. see more...

• Is this sticky?1 Answers
  • Where do you get this? I've been look for this forever!4 Answers
  • Is this a good lip balm? I'm thinking about getting it. 10 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...
  • "Got this in my January ipsy bag, omg girls this lip balm just glides on so beautifully, its just so refreshing, tastes just like a mojito." in 24 reviews
  • "I would not say I suffer from dry lips but my lips love to be moisturized." in 6 reviews
  • "I'm usually not a huge fan of lip products in squeeze tubes like this but this one goes on so smooth, smells great, and really does it's job." in 5 reviews
Jay đź’–.
My mom recently gave me this lip balm,and I really like it! It's a clear,gel-like balm that has the slightest hint of tasting like mint and limes without being too much. It's moisturizing and comfortable to wear on the lips. It's not sticky like some balms that have the same gel-like consistency,and I really like the squeeze tube for it. It's very easy to travel with and use. I believe a full size of this is around $12. The only reason I took off a star is due to not beimg able to apply lipsticks on top of it,so I have to apply it minutes before I plan to do lipstick.and wipe it off after a few to apply the lipstick. Otherwise,there's no complaints from me.
Amanda G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this in a beauty box and I still have a ton left. I think I got it like 6 months ago. This is so great to keep in your bag!! It is super moisturizing and smells/tastes good. I don't think it's very mojito like, but it's pleasant! It does kind of dry up after a while and you can peel your dead skin off so, tha'ts why one star is missing.
Kelly P.
Hubert, NC
I got this in an ipsy bag and never really thought about it again. Then I used it. Its awesome! Its thick but not waxey and stays on your lips all night moisturizing and conditioning. I really enjoy it. I'm gunna be sad when it's gone but I'm not paying $14 for chapstick.
Azarya C.
Florence
I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it
Valeria F.
Laredo
Omg!!!! This is totally the best of the best lip balm!! It's a little pricier than your typical drugstore lip balm but a little goes a very long way!It's around $15 and needs to be ordered online where I live. Put some on before going to bed and your lips will be supple and full in the morning!!
Emily T.
Los Angeles, CA
Moisturize. That is an understatement to what this will do for your lips. It provides a seal that completely nourishes that tender skin while making your lips look flawless. Can't get enough. Not many products is spend $12 on. But wow yes.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This is probably now my holy grail lip balm! It glides on very smoothly and isn't sticky. My lips feel soft after  using it and I LOVE this scent! It's a really nice balm and highly recommend this product to anyone! A must have!
Amanda S.
Probably my favorite lip balm ever. It's so light and smells great, doesn't have an awful taste and the bottle lasts forever!! Looks great as a coat of shine over lip color as well. One of the best.
Carlee S.
Stillwater, OK
I received this in my Ipsy bag a year ago, and I still have it and use it ALL THE TIME. It stays in my backpack so that I don't lose it. This is the best lip balm. Glides on so smoothly, and makes your lips feel incredible. If you see this at a store, grab it! You won't regret it!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I got this in an ipsy bag and loved it!! my lips tend to dry out easily and this stuff prevents that before it happens, or helps heal and soothe them after it has happened.  it is a very think/glossy type of formula with a sweet minty scent, and comes in a squeeze tube.
Tania S.
Chalmette, LA
Is this a good lip balm? I'm thinking about getting it.
Melyssa H.
Does anyone know where you can buy this brand from in a store?
Nikita S.
San Jose, CA
Where do you get this? I've been look for this forever!
Erin P.