Malin+goetz MALIN+GOETZ Candle, 60 Hours - Dark Rum, 9 oz

by Malin + Goetz

16% Eau de Toilette. Scented Candle. Paired Performance System. Our Dark Rum candle is synthesized for its natural, warm notes and general well being. Modern and dynamic, this rich rum candle burns on its own and is beautifully paired with our Mojito candle. Creating a unique Mojito blend and perfect sensory balance tailored to an individual or couple, complementary to our skin care and fragrance systems. Notes: Top Notes of bergamot and plum Middle Notes of rum and leather Base Notes of amber, patchouli, and milk Paired with our innovative Mojito candle. Malin + Goetz does not test on animals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Malin+goetz MALIN+GOETZ Candle, 60 Hours - Dark Rum, 9 oz!
2 months agoNew York, NY
Purchased at: MALIN+GOETZ
The. Best. Scent. So rich and plummy, but with notes of leather, cream, and vanilla. It’s sweet without being cloying, and it literally makes the smallest studio apartment feel like an opulent mansion. I always light this when I am having a down day.
6 months agoBrooklyn, NY
The most amazing candle on the market! It lasts forever and burns so slowly. The fragrance is tantalizing. I use the same scent for my perfume. I suppose it’s one of the pricier candles on the market, but I actually prefer purchasing this as opposed to a Diptyque candle. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
2 years ago
I love candles, smelly the ones that makes you feel better, and relaxed. It's amazing how they have some that smell like alochol too.
2 years ago
Malin+goetz MALIN+GOETZ Candle, 60 Hours - Dark Rum, 9 oz uploaded by Kelly Ç.
Relaxation mode right here this dark rum candle is modern interpretation of traditional bay rum. Perfect for winter months. Top notes of bergamot and plum mingle with middle notes of leather and rum, and base notes of amber-patchouli and vanilla to create a rich, powerful, lasting scent that completely envelops a space. And the wax burns evenly and leaves the glass clean - great for up-cycling too!