BY MALIN + GOETZ

0.25% Panthenol.  All Hair Types. Fatty Acid Absorption Technology. Our intensive hair mask scientifically blends essential fatty acids with natural plant extracts and wheat amino acid proteins to restore dry, damaged, and chemically processed hair.  Effective for all hair and scalp types, this fortifying treatment helps replenish moisture and repair damage for advanced, residue-free conditioning and detangling.  Nutrient-rich grapeseed helps strengthen and protect while meadowfoam seed nourishes, leaving hair soft, shiny, and healthy.    Natural fragrance and color.  Easily integrates into daily maintenance and prevention regimen. Malin + Goetz does not test on animals. see more...

• I love the malin+goetz lipbalm and I was wondering how th...11 Answers
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I absolutely love this hair mask! I use it every other time I shower. It makes the ends of my hair super soft and not like waxy feeling. Also, the price is amazing for how long this will last you. Definitely repurchasing this.
Erikaa G.
Los Angeles, CA
I Love Using Hair Products For My Hair Because It Is So Damaged. I Got This Online for $23 & I Tried It out For The First Time and it made my hair so strong and smooth. It makes my hair healthier and grow stronger.
Natasha R.
Williamsburg, VA
I absolutely love this line of products. The hair mask is essential to any hair care routine. It is a bit on the pricey side but if you can swing it, you won't be disappointed. Full lustrous hair that is soft and smells great!
Paula S.
Artesia, NM
Its amazing. My hair was so damaged and with this product it got better instantly its worth the money. I promise that. it smells amazing. and it does my hair good
Karen C.
This haor mask works amazing. Leave on your hair for 1o to 15 minutes and wash it off, makes your hair feels amazing. It does the job really well.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love all of these products. This one is amazing and I also love the lotion to use on my face after.
Janie M.
Baytown, TX
I love these products. They all work so qell! Your hair smells and feels so amazing.
Isabel J.
Veracruz, México
En lo personal me encanta por que quita el cabello dañado además del frizz y esas puntas abiertas que aveces tenemos que cortar pero en vez de hacerlo al poner este tratamiento es mas fácil repararla y dejar que siga largo.
Gabby F.
Brisbane
When I tried this for the first time, I was in love with the results. My hair was so soft and felt smooth as well as looking nice and shiny.
Rebeca J.
Maravilhosooooo para os cabelos deixaa um resultado impecavel e de dar inveja
Victoria  F.
Cambridge , ON
I love the malin+goetz lipbalm and I was wondering how the hair mask is. Worth the money?