BY MALIN + GOETZ

0.5% Grapefruit Extract.  All Skin Types. Amino Acid Hydration Technology. Our foaming gel cleanser synthesizes natural grapefruit extracts with nourishing amino acids to gently and thoroughly cleanse, purify, hydrate and balance all skin types.  Unlike traditionally harsh detergents, this daily cleanser rinses residue-free without irritating, drying, or stripping; helping to reduce epidermal stress.  Natural fragrance and color.  Easily integrated into daily maintenance and prevention regimen. Malin + Goetz does not test on animals. see more...

• I've been using the same face wash for quite some time now and i ...1 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...
  • "This is a great facial cleanser! Definitely not like anything you can buy at the grocery store. It's gentle enough for sensitive skin, but powerful enough to feel the difference the very first time you use it! Love love love this product." in 10 reviews
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I really enjoyed using Malin + Goetz Grapefruit Face Cleanser as it did the job, smelled nice, and left my skin feeling clean and not dried out. I tend to use more cleanser and toner than I really need, so of course I used this product on a heavier side, and ran out pretty quickly.
Ali R.
I liked how this smelled, very fresh and clean, but it’s a gel cleanser and was too drying for my already very dry skin. It’s also a bit pricey, so I definitely would not buy again. Would definitely recommend for oily skin!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I liked using this face wash - it was very gentle and didn't strip my skin like some other cleansers. I am giving this 4 stars because I thought it would be more grapefruity scented than what it actually was.
Shelby R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Great cleanser, super gentle and refreshing, not as overwhelming of a scent as a lot of grapefruit products I've tried, one of the few cleansers I've found that really relax my skin and don't leave me red and deeply in need of immediate moisturizer, love it ❤️
Sasha K.
As a huge fan of skincare, I was ecstatic to see that Birchbox provided me with a cleanser to be able to try for this month! The product had a nice, gel like consistency and once applied to the face, developed into a smooth foamy/bubbly wash. The scent was not overpowering with a strong fruity scent but had both a "soap" clean scent mixed with a subtle grapefruit that was definitely right up my alley as a fruit scent fan! After removing the product, my face instantly felt very smooth and soft to touch as well as clean unlike other facial products I've tried in the past. I really felt as though this removed all of the dirt and grime from my face and wouldn't need to use any other products beforehand to make sure that waterproof makeup would remove either! I would also like to note that this product provided a nice nourishing benefit to the skin as well where I didn't feel overly tight or parched as I've had with most cleansers. I felt as though I could have went without applying a moisturizer for a few hours after washing which is always an A+ in my book when it comes to facial cleansing products! Definitely recommend if you are looking for something new to try in your skincare routine & would be PERFECT to take with you to the gym for a nice refresher! I would also consider purchasing this full size as well!
Jade F.
Mount Holly, NC
I have very sensitive skin, and in the summer there's usually nothing I can use on my skin that won't add to the break outs. The grapefruit face cleanser cleans deep down into your pores without drying your skin out and the vitamin E moisturizer is oil free and light weight. The packaging is simple, and although the products are a bit pricey they are completely worth the money spent. I can't imagine starting a summer day or ending a day without it. If you have sensitive skin I would definitely recommend you try it.
Martha K.
Solid product all around! I also love that it's made in the USA and they strive to support local, family-owned businesses in the process. Can't wait to try more from this product line.
Kaila B.
Actually got this in my April birchbox and I am SO glad I did! Usually when I try new face cleansers it turns my entire face as red as a lobster, but I tried this last night and was completely impressed by it. It left my face feeling fresh and squeaky clean. I love it so much, I only have the sample size right now but I do plan on buying the full size! I have extremely sensitive skin but I would recommend to anyone :)
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
Besides the unusual "grapefruit" smell it really is a great lightweight, non-greasy, clear cleanser. A little goes a long way, I received a half ounce in my birchbox and it lasted me the whole month washing twice a day. I just wished it lather better so I can I can see it better when washing. It did help with clearing my face so I do recommend this product.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a sample of this in a past Birchbox Man Beta. This is a favorite of my boyfriend - he loves this cleanser! It has simple, sleek packaging and smells deliciously like grapefruit. It's a lightweight formula that lather gently and leaves your face clean without being stripped. I really enjoy using this in the morning - the grapefruit scent really wakes me up!
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
I've been using the same face wash for quite some time now and i think i'm ready for a new one. Does this face wash help get rid of acne quickly? Is it good for dry skin?