BY MALIN + GOETZ

0.5% Grapefruit Extract.  All Skin Types. Amino Acid Hydration Technology. Our foaming gel cleanser synthesizes natural grapefruit extracts with nourishing amino acids to gently and thoroughly cleanse, purify, hydrate and balance all skin types.  Unlike traditionally harsh detergents, this daily cleanser rinses residue-free without irritating, drying, or stripping; helping to reduce epidermal stress.  Natural fragrance and color.  Easily integrated into daily maintenance and prevention regimen. Malin + Goetz does not test on animals. see more...

• I've been using the same face wash for quite some time now and i ...1 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...
Jade F.
Jade F.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin, and in the summer there's usually nothing I can use on my skin that won't add to the break outs. The grapefruit face cleanser cleans deep down into your pores without drying your skin out and the vitamin E moisturizer is oil free and light weight. The packaging is simple, and although the products are a bit pricey they are completely worth the money spent. I can't imagine starting a summer day or ending a day without it. If you have sensitive skin I would definitely recommend you try it.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this in a past Birchbox Man Beta. This is a favorite of my boyfriend - he loves this cleanser! It has simple, sleek packaging and smells deliciously like grapefruit. It's a lightweight formula that lather gently and leaves your face clean without being stripped. I really enjoy using this in the morning - the grapefruit scent really wakes me up!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
Besides the unusual "grapefruit" smell it really is a great lightweight, non-greasy, clear cleanser. A little goes a long way, I received a half ounce in my birchbox and it lasted me the whole month washing twice a day. I just wished it lather better so I can I can see it better when washing. It did help with clearing my face so I do recommend this product.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I received a sample of this product on a Delta flight and have been very happy with it each time I have gotten it. I love the smell and it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean without any residue or stickiness. I would consider purchasing this product next time I need new cleanser.
Queenie I.
Queenie I.
I am not a huge fan of Malin + Goetz products but of them, the grapefruit face cleanser is one of their best. Having sensitive skin can make it really scary to try new products. But this one was gentle on my skin but still effective in making my skin feel clean and cleansed.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Great cleanser, super gentle and refreshing, not as overwhelming of a scent as a lot of grapefruit products I've tried, one of the few cleansers I've found that really relax my skin and don't leave me red and deeply in need of immediate moisturizer, love it ❤️
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Raleigh, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my birch box. I am always worried about trying new cleansers, but this one worked well. I didn't have any sensitivities. Everything I've read about this brand says it's pretty organic as well. The smell is nice too, and my skin feels clean!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser was included in a birchbox cleanser sample pack. I really like it a lot. It gets rid of tough and stubborn makeup and doesn't sting the eye. It's super gentle but does its job. I love the smell too, very fresh.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Murphy, TX
I love this cleanser! It lathers really well and even removes makeup. It smells so fruity and doesn't dry out you face. It's a bit pricey but I think this would be worth it since you wouldn't need to get makeup remover.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Madison, WI
To start, this wash has a Great smell and sleek packaging. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, and most importantly clean! It is lightweight and gentle- good for sensitive skin. Find it on Birchbox.
kaylee c.
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
I've been using the same face wash for quite some time now and i think i'm ready for a new one. Does this face wash help get rid of acne quickly? Is it good for dry skin?