MALIN+GOETZ Eucalyptus Deodorant uploaded by Amanda N.MALIN+GOETZ Eucalyptus Deodorant uploaded by Alyssa F.

BY MALIN + GOETZ

Synthesized with refreshing natural eucalyptus extract and odor-neutralizing citronellyl for 24 hour effectiveness, our deodorant is appropriate for all skin types, especially sensitive. Blended to absorb without residue, staining, irritation and pore clogging. Natural fragrance and color. family owned and operated apothecary launched in New York City s Chelsea neighborhood in 2004.  Making skin care easy to use, starts with sensitive skin.  Trusted natural based formulas blend the most gentle and least irritating of performance technologies for face, body, hair, fragrances and candles.  The result is a complete range of daily essentials complimented by problem-solution treatments to address each individual s needs.  does not test on animals, is paraben free, and is made locally to NYC. Eucalyptus Deodorant see more...

Amanda N.
Brooklyn, NY
Favorite deodorant!!! I purchased the mini deodorant at a nyc sample sale and was pleasantly surprised how much I like it. It is a clear deodorant that leaves no white streaks.

It smells AMAZING! The eucalyptus scent of this puts me in such a good mood.

This deodorant is pricy but with how many bad ingredients are in cheap deodorants I’m fine with paying a little more. There is NO ALUMINUM in this product.

I keep the travel sized of this in my purse at all times just in case I need to refresh when I’m on the go.
Jenny G.
Evanston, IL
This deodorant works well for being natural. It smells great: I hate floral/powdery scents. This one is fresh and unisex (kinda masculine). Goes on smoothly and doesn't get on my clothes. It's not perfect at stopping body odor - so I just reapply later in the day. it is NOT an antiperspirant. I love the packaging.
Mary G.
Washington, DC
Great product. Expensive but worth it as you are putting less chemicals in your body. It smells sooo good too!
You do go through a transition period where your body adjusts to chemical free deodorant but after it will be worth it.
Maria C.
New Brunswick, NJ
The best thing of this deodorant is... he is alcohol and aluminum free!! Is pricey but worth the money, i sweat a lot (i hate that) so i was looking for a good deodorant to help me with that and keep me fresh for hours, i found this and I'm so happy for that, this have eucalyptus extract, is clear, smell fresh, good for all skin types , especially the sensitive one. very good product
Allison C.
Greenbrier , AR
I love the smell of the eucalyptus! And it works really well, especially since I live in Florida and it's so hot here.
Agustina W.
Greenwich
THE BEST DEODERANT I’VE EVER USED. Smells really great and it is super natural! Love the packaging too
jennifer d.
I wouldnt recommend this product.I couldn't tell the difference.For the money not worth it!
Carly J.
Manchester , Lancashire
I'm interested in an all natural deodorant and this keeps popping up in the top ten - is it worth the price and is it effective? Any help would be appreciated
Charlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this work? Is it all natural? What does it smell like?