MALIN+GOETZ Detox Face Mask uploaded by Sheila P.MALIN+GOETZ Detox Face Mask uploaded by Alexis P.

BY MALIN + GOETZ

0.3% Soy Protein.  All Skin Types. Amino Acid Hydration Technology. Synthesizing complex amino acids and natural almond extract to gently and effectively purify, clarify and balance all skin types, especially the most sensitive.  Stable vitamin C, anti-oxidant vitamin E and soy protein help firm and address concerns for aging.  Oxygenating cleansing agents replace harsh detergents to deep-pore-cleanse and purify, lifting dirt, oil and make-up away from the skin without irritation, while creating a physical barrier to seal hydration. Natural fragrance and color.  Easily integrated into daily maintenance and prevention regimen. Malin + Goetz does not test on animals. see more...

Photos (2)
Buy on Beauty Bar*
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
This mask feels nice on the skin - the way it foams over time is cool - and the packaging with the pump makes it easy to dispense product and apply to the skin, but the product itself didn't do much for my skin. I used it on at least ten different occasions and never found it to be detoxifying, to improve the texture or clarity of my skin, or to do anything else for that matter.
Shantea W.
Shantea W.
It doesn't feel great going on, kind of a spiky salt feel if you rub too hard but it feels great while its in and I love the gentle exfoliation when it comes off. I usually don't notice a difference when I use any mask because my skin is pretty smooth to begin with but this really got rid of the dry feeling I was having and felt very nice and relaxing.
jennifer L.
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
This face mask is to die for. I received one of my monthly beauty boxes and this little gem was in it. I've never used their products before, but was really happy. It dries quickly and it isn't too rough on your skin. You can use it 2x per week so you don't OD on this. I will buy this when I run out. Not too expensive either. Always a plus!
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Middletown , CT
Sampled through birchbox, I liked it, the gritty texture cleaned well, first time user, probably wont buy again, was extremely gentle, but cleansed very deeply, very costly being $40+ cheaper alternatives, I would recommend for those who like to really deep clean the face,
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
I love this product. It starts to bubble after you apply it and it makes your skin feel smooth and clean. Use this instead of a cleanser twice a week. My skin feels renewed. I've been using this product for about a year now.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Totally love love this product works amazing and smells yummy . everyone needs this in there beauty cabinets and backups are a must.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Covina , CA
Love thus mask. Leaves my face nice and smooth. Does what it says. I have noo complaints about this product
Haley S.
Haley S.
Columbia, KY
This mask feels so so good with its bubbling action! I love it!! It makes my face feel so soft and detoxed.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great detox mask. It is super gentle on my sensitive skin. My skin feels great after using it. Such a great product.
olga m.
olga m.
P C Beach, FL
I got this mask in my beauty subscription box couple weeks ago . I was every exited to try it because I restive products from this brand before and they was very good ! After first try I can defiantly can see result ! My skin was smooth and had lees T zone black heads. I keep using this mask ones a week ! I can see changes in my skin ! It's look fresh and I have less breakouts on my face .
Lydia W.
Lydia W.
Vernon
Is it safe for sensitive skin?
Lana M.
Lana M.
Does this work good? Smell good?
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
jeanine R.
jeanine R.
Gate City va
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work good in have alot of brown spots on my face from sun early in my years of laying in the tanning bed and in the sun. I'd like to try this product but my skin is combination
Lara R.
Lara R.
Southampton
I have really sensitive skin, and I've used a lot of face masks which makes me come up in bright red patches is this safe for sensitive skin users?