MALIN+GOETZ Detox Face Mask uploaded by Sheila P.MALIN+GOETZ Detox Face Mask uploaded by Alexis P.

BY MALIN + GOETZ

0.3% Soy Protein.  All Skin Types. Amino Acid Hydration Technology. Synthesizing complex amino acids and natural almond extract to gently and effectively purify, clarify and balance all skin types, especially the most sensitive.  Stable vitamin C, anti-oxidant vitamin E and soy protein help firm and address concerns for aging.  Oxygenating cleansing agents replace harsh detergents to deep-pore-cleanse and purify, lifting dirt, oil and make-up away from the skin without irritation, while creating a physical barrier to seal hydration. Natural fragrance and color.  Easily integrated into daily maintenance and prevention regimen. Malin + Goetz does not test on animals. see more...

Hollie N.
Battle Ground
Love love love! This feels so amazing! The texture is smooth and fluffy. The bubbling sensation is refreshing and rejuvenating. By far, this is my favorite mask!
Jennifer S.
Fairfax, VA
This cleanser is great for daily use in order to start the day with a fresh and clean face. The active ingredients in the cleanser immediately start to work once you put it on. It is very gentle and will not leave your face feeling stripped of moisture.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I received this in my monthly Birchbox. And although I absolutely loved the product and it did wonders on my skin I’m not sure I can justify spending the money on it
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
This mask feels nice on the skin - the way it foams over time is cool - and the packaging with the pump makes it easy to dispense product and apply to the skin, but the product itself didn't do much for my skin. I used it on at least ten different occasions and never found it to be detoxifying, to improve the texture or clarity of my skin, or to do anything else for that matter.
Olga M.
P C Beach, FL
I got this mask in my beauty subscription box couple weeks ago . I was every exited to try it because I restive products from this brand before and they was very good ! After first try I can defiantly can see result ! My skin was smooth and had lees T zone black heads. I keep using this mask ones a week ! I can see changes in my skin ! It's look fresh and I have less breakouts on my face .
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
This face mask is to die for. I received one of my monthly beauty boxes and this little gem was in it. I've never used their products before, but was really happy. It dries quickly and it isn't too rough on your skin. You can use it 2x per week so you don't OD on this. I will buy this when I run out. Not too expensive either. Always a plus!
Shantea W.
It doesn't feel great going on, kind of a spiky salt feel if you rub too hard but it feels great while its in and I love the gentle exfoliation when it comes off. I usually don't notice a difference when I use any mask because my skin is pretty smooth to begin with but this really got rid of the dry feeling I was having and felt very nice and relaxing.
Sheila P.
Arnoldsville, GA
I have tried other face masks, but I must say this one is a lot of fun. It goes on pretty liquidity then it expands and it tickles...I love the way it leaves my face smooth and clean! A must have. I use it twice a week!
Brandy G.
Middletown , CT
Sampled through birchbox, I liked it, the gritty texture cleaned well, first time user, probably wont buy again, was extremely gentle, but cleansed very deeply, very costly being $40+ cheaper alternatives, I would recommend for those who like to really deep clean the face,
Alexis P.
Wheat Ridge, CO
I absolutely love this product. I received it in a beauty subscription box this month. I love how my skin feels after using it. I feel clean and beautiful the second I put this mask on my face. The almond smell brings out a calming sense in me. it's like aromatherapy and spa day in one.
Lydia W.
Vernon
Is it safe for sensitive skin?
Lana M.
Does this work good? Smell good?
Lydia W.
Vernon
My face is so sensitive. Would this work? I get very red in the face when I use products that don't say sensitive on it
Lara R.
Southampton
I have really sensitive skin, and I've used a lot of face masks which makes me come up in bright red patches is this safe for sensitive skin users?
jeanine R.
Gate City va
Does this work good in have alot of brown spots on my face from sun early in my years of laying in the tanning bed and in the sun. I'd like to try this product but my skin is combination